What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, June 26, 2009

Alamak !!

I can't think of any better title for this post
so just simply put 'Alamak' there lah.
Well..its mostly because of myself..

Let you guys see my yeng photos in those day=(




Photobucket

Chiang-chiang.!! "He" is me !!
Cant imagine I had such a short hairstyle before!!
Sister took this after she cut the new hairstyle for me..
That noisy Chee Ren always asks me to spike up my hair..
NAH!! I spiked up my hair !! I know Im cooler than you !! XD

Photobucket

Still cant recognize me? Nevermind here's the nearer shot!! LOL
Its just normal if you cant recognize me.
'coz even my dad didn recognize me too!!
Aniang wei ya~~ =C
somemore he mistook that ''guy'' in the photo was my "boyfriend"!!
T.T Im hurt. haha


Photobucket

Told you guys I was a tom boy ler =(
haha but pinky clothes always can make people look cute =D
Actually I really liked posing when I was small.. ['V' peace]
nowadays haha.. scared people would say Im acting cute..
so now I just only like to smile when Im taking picture.

Photobucket

Sister & me =)
Ribuan terima kasih saya ucapkan kepada sister saya..
coz she took pictures with me!!
otherwise I would totally forget how I looked like in those days!!


Photobucket

A restaurant located somewhere in KL.
See my weird face.. LOL

______________________________________

Hardly I could get my brother's photo..
these are the only few photos I got from my sister =D


Photobucket

woohoo~~ my brother was noobie =)
In station 1.. I think he was form 3++ in this pic[?]


Photobucket

This was the more leng zai one =]
he celebrated his birthday in my sister's saloon
but I didn even know.. LOL
(my sis's saloon is behind SMKBBSL!! Pink Hair Saloon haha)

Photobucket

My bro gained his weight now!!
now his face look so chubby =O he eats a lot but
he plays basketball, table tennis, badminton, gym++
he is interested in all kinds of sports except football maybe?
I hate football too==
running in the padang for whole day also cant goal haiyo

_______________________________

should write something for my camp ler =(
having camp in school tomorrow =D
would it be my last camp[?]

first of all, THANKS KA JUN AGAIN!!!
he took lots of funny pictures haha..

My First Camp- Kadet Polis Camp[Sungai Tekali]

I like to go camping because I like to make friends!!
I know Yumi, Kayao, Weng Hong, Wah Lung
Soo Cheng, Victoria and so on during this camp..

The first experience is always the best..
So I would say this is my happiest camp ever!!

Photobucket
Group photo.

Photobucket

Group photo with the facilators.

Photobucket
The guy posing very gay that one is Ka Yao.
Haha seldom talk to him now =(
last year during recess he and Weng Hong
always came to our 1Luhur to chit chat =D
He can always make a lot laughter ^o^

Photobucket

The 3 guys acting like babi are Ka Yao, Wah Lung and Weng Hong!!
And that fat guy who's pointing his finger to them is Kok Wai.
The most annoying guy in SMKBBSL last year haha.

Photobucket

The acting is darn good la!!! haha !!
it seems like Kok Wai is terribly strong!!

Photobucket

3 babi are defeated LOL

Photobucket

I keep this photo in my room 'coz Adeline and I look really weird and funny.
Haha.
Wah Lung can always make cold jokes. He's cute.
When he's good, he is the best. But when he's bad, he is the worst.

Photobucket

The guys are wet..

Photobucket

I was standing behind the photographer Ka Jun so Im not in it.

Photobucket
Me holding some sijil stuff.

______________

My Second Camp -- [forgotten where was it]

Since Ka Jun, the photogragher didn attend this camp
so less photo..
Only 3 from Lee Ping I think.

The coincedences were.. the 3 camps I had attended,
Wah Lung was included too.

The first camp, I was lebih. coz that was Kadet Polis camp.
The second camp, Wah Lung was lebih. coz that was PRS camp.
The third camp, both of us weren't lebih. coz that was PRS camp
[he was already a real PRS]

He's always in the photosssss.
And the way he posed is always hilarious. haha.
[LOL Why am I keep talking about him in this post?]

Photobucket

Pregnant guys. HAHAHA.

Photobucket

He got the-dont-know-what-terbaik.


Photobucket

yo pregnant guys are dancing LOL !!

*I seriously like those guys with dark skin lar wei~~so man*
note: for chinese guys.

Haha sampat enough then bye lu~

1 comment:

  1. walao !!syok!
    cool man~
    u hair look so cool!!
    so proud of u!^^
    cause u dare to cut ur hair become ....abit ...TB...
    keke..

    ReplyDelete

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`