What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, June 5, 2009

PRS Camp. Finally I blogged about it =D

Watched BellyDance
Listened to 我的回忆不是我的
.海鸣威, 泳儿
Listened to
衛蘭-陰天假期KTV

Listened to
衛詩 Jill - 可可 MV

[in youtube]
-- Im waiting for the camp photos to be uploaded=.=

Listened to 周杰倫 - 彩虹
Listened to 蔡健雅 陌生人MV
[in youtube]-- Im editing the photos


Hmm yeah. Holidays are always boring =S
Well actually its me that is lazy to do my History projects lah
and homework package =( otherwise. im busy right now X_X
My brother said he didn't have
what-homework-package when he's in SMKBBSL..
HEY!! IT'S NOT FAIR!!=[
>>>>>>>> Cheh~ you can just do nothing about it right?
TOTALLY WRONG! I'll lose 5 marks if I dont finish it! T_T
so. be a good student. accept it #.#

You Have To Go On READING This Post
As The Pictures Are Right After This =DD


Modern Jazz lessons have turned out to be quite boring.Why?
B'coz the teacher's teaching the almost-same-steps in the lessons.

I was learning Just Dance
and I was damn longing to learn to dance the whole song.
But it ended up the teacher
was actually teaching us until the chorus part,
then the rest sendiri gao dim=.= Quite disappointed though =[
So sister and I've made up our minds to learn BellyDance now HAHA.

Tried our BellyDance class on Wednesday, not bad heh =)
Met Adeline and Hooi Chi before we went into Christofe.
(I see Hooi Chi evertytime before the dance lessons=.=)
Adeline said she purposely waited for me HAHA
*yeah babe~love you ya muacksss LOL*
And met Wei Kei's friends too in Christofe ,
the leng lui PPS MunYee[did I say the correct name?]
we smiled at each other LOL
She's pretty!! I find most of the PPS are pretty!! =D

Photobucket
Our shoes were arranged very nicely. The facilators said they would throw the shoes away if we don't do that=[

Photobucket
But it ended up the facilators so ENJOYED to throw away our shoes. Noone could escape ={

Photobucket
Moody WanYi during the activity =O

Photobucket
The prisons LOL Was having an activity which testing for the leadership of our leaders. All wet=(

Photobucket
We had to hold the rope and however the facilators disturbed us, never let go the rope! failed for so many times but finally success with 2 knots! Our hands looked like 70 years old..=O from left WanYi, XinLin, Adeline, me.

Photobucket
Group photo!!! You'll notice me if you eyes are sharp.
Clue: the one with the biggest mouth opened, like this
=O
and with the hands raised(Sure you wont spot me!)


Photobucket
Our kesian leaders - Melvin & JinRui

Photobucket
XinLin & me. I was eating Bao or kuih I think.

Photobucket
The funny facilators HAHA

Photobucket
HAHA I know Im ugly and boyish in it anyway=X

Photobucket
I dont know who's him @.@


DANGEROUS AREA
If you cannot tahan dirtiness, just skip`.`

Photobucket
I still dont know who is him. Seriously =O!

Photobucket
The facilators said we're the best LOL yeah actually we're the 1st school doing this-- cover the body with mud together with the faci! their purpose is to fear people. but instead of being scared, I got the mud from their body and play with friends LOL!!

Photobucket
Group muddy photo =.="

Photobucket
In the kolam there.. INSANE!! Pulled facilators into the kolam HAHA I was helping =P Ka Jun almost kena but I sayang his memory in the camera so he's safe LOL

Photobucket
Finally. Still have to say thanks to Ka Jun lah=.= Er Eugene coz I didn get photo from him so HAHA.. no thanks to him LOL

Arigato!!

Oh yeah, I think Im gonna blog about the past=.="
Its about camp too!! LOL

2 comments:

  1. LoL.
    Why haven't taken my photo?
    Go to my space and take la.

    http://teoweugene.spaces.live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally i read this post. haha.

    ReplyDelete

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`