What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Im From 5 Amanah ?!

Its really really really bad to get scolded by Wah Lung=.="
Seriously.

It started with a leng lui picture in KJK's handphone..@.@

When Denice was playing with KJK's handphone,
she saw a long hair leng lui in it.
Then she passed the phone to me.
KJK was trying to get it back from me but you know.
my hand is 'long' haha. that's why he was failed.

I managed to see who was in the picture and
shouted the girl's name excitedly.
[She is KJK's crush. I know her but im not gonna tell..]

Then I heard a damn terrifying voice.
Wah Lung yelled at me: OI !!!!!
and the foyer came to a sudden silence.

Silence.

I shut up.
Everyone kept quiet for a minute.
My tears just out of control coming out when I quickly ran to toilet.
I cried? Oh no I shouldn be crying for this..
Seriously Wah Lung,
I wont let you scold me anymore.
Why the hell you could just simply scold me?
Just because you are in bad mood?
Even KJK never scold me!!
He didn mad at me! you? THE LEBIH ONE!!
*coughing* Wth.

Xin Yun, watch out ah=( haha

When Im fine, Aleon's msg in:
Where r u?
But I just ignored it lah =X
Fortunately Wah Lung disappeared.
The first person came into my mind was Adeline.
I got her. Feel slightly more secure when she's around =)
I feel really better everytime after crying..
''Thanks" Wah Lung =C

__________________________________________

During PBSM marching break,
I quickly ran away.
Haha dont know why I wanna join marching+ camp.

Know where I went for?
BBQ. =D

Haha form5 students from kelas sains pertanian
dissected many many chickens.
I was late but I came at the right time-- BBQ time.
If Im not mistaken,
I was the only 'guest' I think.
BECAUSE IM GEH POH!!
Haha form5 students do experiment I also wanna join.
Geh Poh right?


Photobucket
Priscilla & Yu Wei. LOL Pris was just acting to drink lah =(




Photobucket
HAHA so happy to have a photo with them.
from left MJ, Pris, Yu Wei, me =D



Photobucket
The smoke. Haiyo




Photobucket
Yu Wei and Andy Lau.. LOL teacher's cute lah



Photobucket
Hee=) Michelle & me.




Photobucket
BBQ-ing


Photobucket
Wah Lung was like salesman kept giving "sample" chicken to people.
So you cant see any perfect chicken
because he kept tearing off the chicken pieces.LOL



Photobucket
Wah Lung & Priscilla

Photobucket
Haha they are delicious. Missed the chance to see how the chicken died.


Photobucket
Guys BBQ-ing



Photobucket
In the dont-know what-to-call-bilik.
Hohoho last year we celebrated Denice's birthday here.
Denice, still remember? =D

Photobucket
MJ & Yu Wei



Photobucket
I think he is Hao Yong.
Always mixed up he and his brother Hao Ran.
Correct hor?



Photobucket
Pris almost fainted lu~~



Photobucket
I couldn imagine students can have such a BBQ party in school lo..


Photobucket
I wont be seeing these seniors after this year!! T.T
Gonna miss you guys =(

1 comment:

  1. Wah~ vry good... i've grabbed some pic.. hehe~
    lolx~ i help u scold back W.lung~
    bully u la!!!

    ReplyDelete

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`