What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, June 8, 2009

Alone In Jusco & I Was A "Model" =D

Let me talk about last Saturday.

It was erm the Agung's birthday I think.
Mom was having holiday like me, too =.=
Then she fetched my maids and me to Jusco(yeah no doubt, my maids).
And you know. Shopping in Jusco is boring, plus with my maids man.
Mom said I must followed them all the time haiz.
Im so kesian right?LOL
But at least I didn't need to stay at home ba`.`

Nothing much to talk about it 'coz I didn't meet anyone of my friends there.
Where were you guys that day heh? ={
Watched Hannah Montana The Movie.
Not bad though =)
'coz I already like her in Disney Channel quite long HAHA..
(Im fan of Disney Channel I think. I like Totally Spies!
Watch it since hmm primary school HAHA)


Photobucket
Feeling will fade if this keeps going.. copied from Wah Lung's personal msg LOL


Photobucket
Sendiri had my lunch.. Enjoyed the peace =D


Photobucket
In the camwhore room haha Jusco toilet `.`


_____________________________________________________________

I was a model? LOL
I know you're gonna say:
perasan betul
Thanks thanks im perasan.=}

Well. Back to topic.
Today was a make-up day to me*.*
I became my sis's model as she's learning professional make up in APT.
Same. Not much to say about today.
I can only say my ass and backbone are memang sakit now!
Sat in front of the mirror for 4 hours ok?
Sis !! Im not gonna be your model anymore! =S
Plus.. I hate make up!! Natural is the best =D
I dont wanna be your "assignments" again=(!


Photobucket
In APT.. Saw SMKBBSL ex-student too-- Jason.
He's becoming erm.. quite gay-ish now=/


Photobucket
The teacher and my sis.. Teacher's teaching her to do homework


Photobucket
if you still study.. you cant escape from homework =(


Photobucket
make-up stuff.. look pro eh?


Photobucket
reflection : chubby-faced me, phone, the brushes =="


SO ARE YOU READY A PLASTIC BAG? LOL
2 pictures of make-up me.
Dare not to post more 'coz scared you guys would vommit haha.





Photobucket
Purple shadow..macam Hantu sahaja=!

Photobucket
this is the only one among three that I feel okay.. it totally, completely, seriously, really doesn't look like me==" look overmature right?=/


HOLIDAYS SUCKS!!!

3 comments:

  1. LOL.
    i said really.
    you better dun make up.
    haha.
    jkjk nia~^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG~ who r u..~!?
    Not Cute edy lor~~~ T.T

    agree~ u're matured.
    Hehe~
    acually quite okay la~
    HEhe ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. really that "geng cao" meh.. cant recognise me jor? LOL im yee ling. but after make up jor i think im a ghost, like what weikei said haha

    ReplyDelete

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`