What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Tisu Paper and Me @o@

HeHeeeeHaaaaHaaaaHeeHeeeeHaaaHaaa!!
Im happy right now.LOL
Coz I've got back most of the exam papers and they are all A's!!!
So should I be happy?HAHA

Random post here.. not really have the sense to blog.
Coz I cant blog at the same time chat with friends..
Cant concentrate ma =X
And later post then I blog about last week la..
The Mines and Gasoline =)

Random pictures during holidays..

Photobucket
Sweating like hell man..


Photobucket
Haze!! go away!!

Photobucket
Love Justea =)


Photobucket
HAHA was acting like The Phantom Of The Opera LOL =O

I know this post kinda boring but at least I update la haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`