What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I miss the days.. & Sampat in School XD

Skip the camp..
I seriously lazy to blog about the PRS camp.
The pictures are toooooo big to be uploaded and they take me alot of times
so.. some random things over here..=)

Photobucket
the 1st of holidays... 1st of June too.. half of a year's going to past..=( as Im a good student, so I went to school during holidays..

Photobucket
Day 2 of holidays.. I seriously miss Form1.. those seniors.. those sampat things we did..
we(2008 1 Luhur) spent most of our recess in this pondok.. those seniors always ponteng to accompany us haha.. : Beng Seng, Weng Hong, Ka Yao, Wah Lung, Wai Meng.. haha

Photobucket
the view in 1 Luhur 2008.. now has become 4J classroom..

Photobucket
crazy for many times with Priscilla, Zi Wei and MJ and Soo Cheng at here haha

*******************
Well today lesson wasn't that bad.. although it's geografi.
Coz teacher in front teaching and us..(Me, Denice, Adeline)
kept camwhoring haha.. dont care ler =O

some random pictures here..

Photobucket
focus on Denice and me then ok le =X

Photobucket
yo Im praying for Denice *.* (was actually showing her 'art' on my hand)

Photobucket
even butterfly loves it =]

Photobucket
see.. Im cool LOL was trying to make lady gaga-styled but definitely failed


Photobucket
oh adeline I know you love me =D

Photobucket
Yee Ling's hand vs Denice's face.. Denice loser=P

Photobucket
not a good shot..

Photobucket
this one better..

perasan photos..
Photobucket
me looking at adeline's photo

Photobucket
me did something on my hair.. rebonding?


No comments:

Post a Comment

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`