What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sasa@ The Mines & Gasoline@ The Heritage

School has begun and 1 week is gonna past man.
Half of year2009 past, PMR year is coming O.o
*shake head*

Got all the test papers back except for KHB.
HUUUUUUUUU~
My results maintained hee =D
Should be all A's haha when all the zapbalang marks added in.

Yo, I should blog now lah..
Sorry Beng Seng coz again. I have to concentrate when blogging LOL
But I know you're not reading my blog anyway =S

11/6/09.
Tagged along with my sister and her close friend Amanda last Thursday.
We shopped in The Mines or now we should call it Capitalretail [?]
Whatever lah.

Sis wanted to buy some make-up stuff in Sasa.
For the make-up coarse. *giggle*
LOL I suddenly think of my make-up face.
Jia Bei said I looked like ah gua LOL!
Yeah HAHA seriously... I quite agree with her=X

Aiya back to topic.

Oh I was so lucky to get to meet Lin Yu Zhong!
Ahaha maybe you dont know who's him..
Coz he's not hot ==" LOL

It began when Amanda and I
were walking up to the stairs that above the lake..

" Hey that guy seriously look like lin yu zhong lah.. "

" NOOOO. HE IS LIN YU ZHONG! "

Amanda said this when Lin passed by us.
Then he was like glared at us unfriendly and said

" Apa lu mau? "

Do you think it's true? LOL dont trust me =S
Perhaps he was going to perform[?]
Oh I was suprised.

My description of Lin Yu Zhong.

1.Slightly taller than me, maybe 4cm.
2.His make-up face is kinda gay.=(
3.His skin is very very very fair!
[fairer than mine.fairer than your.fairer than anyone.
just freaking fair lah.]

Photobucket
Lin Yu Zhong.

_____________________________________________________

After shopping we went to Gasoline at The Heritage to yum cha.
I thought Gasoline was a cyber cafe but it turned out to be a restaurant.
Im a katak di bawah tempurung LOL

Photobucket
Chiang-chiang~~ me in The Heritage washroom

Photobucket
One more shot.. I realised I didn take photo with Amanda! *sigh*

We have to take off our shoes before we sit down on the floor.
We put our shoes quite far away from our table 'coz
scared our shoes busuk busuk Oo'' Lol.

Photobucket
The view in Gasoline.

The food was just soso lah. Franch fries not bad though =D
We were the customers in the restaurant
so it was really quiet*shh*
Sampat for awhile after eating.
We danced!! without any proper steps=="
*chuckling*
Then a phone call in...
[some parts of it]

" Helo?.. Who are you? "

" What do you think? haha"

" hmm.. * thinking he was Kajun 'coz I was sms-ing with him* "

" Are you Wee Lee? " *I realised Kajun won't suddenly call me LOL*

" Yeah yeah... haha.."

then I think he asked for my email .. LOL
money too much =="

Photobucket
me.. sleepy face.

Photobucket
My seat.

Photobucket
photographer Amanda=)

Photobucket
my sister's hand look weird so I did some edit =(


3 girls gossiped for an hour then back. HAHA
I realised Amanda is as sampat as me!
Had a good day with her =D

Good night everyone *smile*


No comments:

Post a Comment

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`