What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, July 3, 2009

[ NO TITLE ]

There are lots of reason can make me cry,
but mostly are because of my friends =(
Friends are indeed important to me.

Hmm well, today was an exception=C
I cried for my dad.T.T


Dad:
Just live up your promise. No overly take in alcohol. No _ _ _ _ s.
And please!! Remember come back home!!
Stay away from your that dont-know-what-kinda-"friends"!!
They're dragging you into corrupt life!!

Haiz....

___________________



Photobucket
Me& Adeline.. Sketch effect=)

Hey today Derek made a statement that I quite agreed with him.
When I asked..

" Hey why you guys(Derek, Kian Lim, Chee Ren) are so playful
but why still can get top 3 in class? See Wen Pin,
so concentrate when teachers're teaching
but still got lower position than you guys huh." =[

" To get good results doesnt depend on how long you study,
it depends on how deep you understand with the lessons. "

Agree huh? =X

**** I got 10 in class T.T supposed to be 8 if its counted in percentage.
but now its counted in greds.. haiz drop to 10 =C ****

_________

After school was Sampat session.. Haha
Thats how an optimist be. LOL
Whatever obstacle we meet, there's always a way to overcome=="

Yeah. Me, Adeline went to Hui Shen's house
to do some acting photo for PSK project.
Dont expect me to be serious when there is a camera =D

Photobucket
LOL.. me!!


Photobucket
Adeline vs Tree =.=


Photobucket
Penakut Adeline vs Gangster Yee Ling *o*


Photobucket
This is the not sampat at all..


Photobucket
Will you marry me? =D
*Hey! Thats how I know Weng Hong in a drama!! =O*


Photobucket
acting noob =.=

heh these sampat photos are kinda failed this time,
anyway I just dont wanna abandon my blog too long LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`