What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Friends. Wish.

To Jia Bei:
We argued for so many times since last year.
Some were real arguements
and they almost ended our friendship=C
Maybe both of us are really hot-tempered )X

Im being very cautious everytime I talk to you,
just try not to say something hurt you.
I can't read your mind.
I dont know when are you gonna angry at me
and we quarrel again.
I DONT WANT it to happen!
I only want us to be in happiness, sampatness and craziness.

I know you already tried your best in exams!
No one thinks in the way you said

这些都是我自找的,如果你有心,你一定可以。。。

NEVER!!
Please.. dont think like that.
Remember we're your friends!!
We'll always support you!!

To Babe Wan Yi:)
Dont cry ler. Big girl doesnt cry ah>.<

To Xin Yun:
Wei~~ 8 po!! haha..
The pro Xie Xin Yun!!
fast fast get back your mood..
and must stay happier than him ya=="

Friends.Friendship forever.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`