What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, July 6, 2009

Dao Fu Bok 豆腐卜 =P [Part 1]

2 years.
I mean just almost 2 years that
I never went back to my primary school =(
My brother worse, 6 years =O

_____________________________

On Saturday.
When I was tuitioning,
Ai Wen called up and told me that SJK(C) Kung Man, Serdang Lama was going to have a jumble sale.

" Huh? *blank* Jumble sale?
Why suddenly there is such a jumble sale in school?"

" You didn know? Loke didnt tell you?"

" Noone told me."

Then, she told me many of her/my friends were going back.
So. I gave her a definite answer.
Without asking my mom's permission.=X

" I can go with you guys.
Call you tomorrow."

____________________________________

Photobucket

As usual,
on Sunday I will have my breakfast with family.
either in Sungai Long or Mahkota.

Then after breakfast,
my bro geh poh wanted to follow me to primary school.

" I bet you will say its boring. "

I reminded him.

He insisted to tag along,
regardless that he actually needed to work in saloon.
So. Whatever.

Photobucket

Hey. Im like ages didnt seriously camwhore heh=(

Photobucket

Just to show you.. Im growing my hair =D
I know I still look boyish with my hair tied up or either not =C

______________________________

Wei. How come almost all my ex-schoolmates become la-la now?
=(

The way the girls dressed were sexy =O
Haha to show off their HOT body?
Babe~~sorry to say that none of you were HOT actually ={

The shorter the skirts, the shorter the pants,
the sexier you are?

Maybe?


Photobucket

ONLY Children could ride "horse"..For Adult like my bro.. haha 100% NO!
It will surely collapse!! XDDD

Photobucket

Do you want her to draw something on you hand?
I will feel awkward =( I mean geli. haha

Photobucket

HAIR REMOVAL PROMOTION!!
I wonder are they going to give this service in school?@.@


Photobucket

Heh. Mr Bean's game. XDD

Photobucket

I used to always watch leng zai playing basketball from second floor=P
They were absolutely yeng @.@
Now? I think Im more yeng than them. LOL
Most of them are la-la. Haiz. NO REAL LENG ZAI haha.

__________________________________

That day was actually an event organised by Astro.

Photobucket

WO LAI ZI XIN CUN.
_________JIA NIAN HUA.

Heh, who wanna learn chinese de?
8 words here. LOL
Meaning is " I come from New Village. Carnival. "
I guess I've translated it correctly ba?=X

Photobucket

Let me be perasan =D

Photobucket

The stage in school hall. Aduh.
Even Nippon Paint were selling their paint in school=.=

Photobucket

The photos and an auntie.


Photobucket

Dao Fu Bok..!!!! 邱文博 = 豆腐卜 I almost got to take picture with you!!!!!
T.T just almost =(

Photobucket

Haha. He's funny and cute. I seriously like his way to smile!!! =D

Will it be another chance to meet you?
I just want a picture with you!!
[Gonna post some funny photos of him. Later.
In my bro's camera ah.]



[Editing]
Wei~~~ almost forgot to upload some lame photos=="
I like dao fu bok!! =P

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This is a real dao fu bok 豆腐卜 !! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`