What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year Eve -- Station 1

New year eve, NO more alone !! =D
With my parents and Yong Chien,
we went to station 1,
for the countdown to year 2009.

In Sungai Long,
I think here's the only place which was having new year lively atmosphere,
at least, it was crowded here.

It was around 10pm,
there was no more unoccupied table.
2 'singers' were singing on the stage,
their voices, ermm..
kinda terribly as my bro>.<
I mean they sang not really beautifully=(
they only made there even noisier,
couldn't talk.




Almost 11:30pm,
the waiters started to distribute those stuff,
whistle and..
erm...just look at this photo.


The waiter only gave us 2 boxes,
for me and my brother.
(i think that's because we are yongsters)
Suprisingly my dad asked for it,
(sounded childish for him)
then my mom followed him, too.
So, in the end we had 4 boxes.
The waiter also laughed at us,
he might thought that...
: " There must be something wrong with this family"
haha, isn't it? 'kami macam gila sahaja'

have you seen ghost before??!!The Ghost in New Year
my phone showed 12:01am,
but here still hadn't any countdown.
The waiters were so busy to settle all those bills.
' fiu~ bilibala-bilibala!!! '(fireworks)
the other place,countdown was already going on,
but here still so quiet.. well,except for the whistle blows.' bi~~!!!!'


"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..!!!"
"HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!"
"pi pa pi pa"(i pricked the baloons)
"bii~~~!!!"(whistle blows)
actually there were only my dad and i pricking the baloons,
we looked so standout=)
the others were only looking at us=.="
i wonder why all those youngsters were so calm??
they just sat at there..
"happy new year........"
baloons all busted(my work),
then, Ta-ta..

In the car,
we still very excited,
then dad drove us around..
rolled down the windows..
"biii~~!!" "HAPPY NEW YEAR"
but nobody responsed la..
muahaha~~~ nevermind still happy ya.
we looked like crazy..haha.


the whistle~~

12:30am finally reached home...



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Just received message from Kian Lim(classmate), TO ALL MY FRIENDS:
"LIFE is like ROADS...
Some are rough and some I'd rather forget..
But there's one road I won't regret..
The road where we met and became friends!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR ~~"

No comments:

Post a Comment

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`