What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Malacca Trip

I like traveling~^^
yesterday went to Malacca with my parents..

in the bus...bright sunshine~but i look a bit moody>.<

go to that kinda YIN WO(swallow's nest)"factory"??
i dont know whether is it a factory or just a place to sell yin wo..
but i can drink yin wo there and they are FREE OF CHARGE !!
however i just drink one..rugi le haha..


back into the bus..
feeling so bored cause no friends in this trip..
see~


all old folks and
i dont even know who are them>.<

'i will follow you~'
hey maybe its true..i come to Malacca they also follow me!?
(full line by the time..)
ish..
they are pointing at the biggest pineapple tart in year 2004~



me~
erm..why GUN YAM does not bless me?!
a..a HANTU behind me!!??
!!!!!

yuu~after walking along the street..
take a break... i'm drinking NESCAFE~
edited..
make it looks clearer..the river..
going to board a ship...

I was sitting at the back of the ship..
walaoA!!
the water was so SMELLY and DISGUSTING
the dirty water and rubbish from the land are all directed into the river!!
kinda feeling i was in the toilet>.<

gonna rain >.<
see~ how brave am i~~
i dare to stand so near to the hive!!!
can you imagine that??!!
i still can take photo with them!!
!!they are even poisonous!!
yor..what a luxurious meal again..
i eat YU QI(shark's fin*again*), BAO YU(abalone),
PRAWN, HOI JIT(a kind of jellyfish)

Haiz....dont know how many lives "sacrificed" for me le>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`