What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Fortunately ~ !!!

Last night i received Hui Shen's sms.
she said,
she went to take her report card..and told me
...
.........
...


' V r in morning session next year. '
YEAH !!!!
what a good news to me !!!
i did pray for it soooooo long time!!!~
finally, what i have prayed for comes true..!
you might wonder why am i wanting i will be in morning session so badly..
well,there are some reasons for it..

(1.)My Time Gets Stuck
I have my 'timetable' in my mind and if i be in afternoon session, it will only mess up all my things. For example, i used to tuition in afternoon after schooling.If i study in afternoon session,i have to tuition at night after schooling...WHAT A TIRING SCHOOL LIFE

(2.) The Weather
I really hate hot weather in the afternoon. I did try to be in afternoon session before i transferring in SMKBBSL(i was in SMKSeri Serdang in the beginning of 2008). You know,that weather makes someone to be soooooo sleepy and therefore how am i gonna to be concentrated in classroom learning? I can bet my results will just go backwards like hell.
(3.)My Friends
My friends in SMKBBSL almost are in morning session. So if i be in afternoon session, everything seems to be so strange to me. !

HAHA...talk a lot of CRAPS~
oh ya, Hui Shen told me another good news to me also,
she said i get the FIRST position in the class.
hmm..i'm not fully trust it coz i never get number 1 since primary school=.=
but i will get back my report card this saturday..

OKAY..
Fortunately i still be in morning session...^o^
yeah~~

MERRY X'MAS !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`