What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

GOD BLESS ME

Lately always think about those stupid negative things..
...
like last night..tossed and turned in my bed..
i was assuming that..
IF I HAVE DIED..
what are their feelings??
(Family)
*parents -- kinda feel like hearts dropping, cry for non-stop, feel sad and hopeless..
*second sister -- feels lonely since i have died..
*third sister -- starting very sad, and then no feeling..
*brother -- seems nothing in front of people but cries for me secretly..
(Present-classmates)
*Adeline -- cries for a whole day, then next day she is fine..
*Hui Shen -- a bit sad, but doesn't bother..(maybe)
*Jia Bei -- feels down, refuse to talk to anyone
*Denice
-- shock, blur, sad
*Wan Yi
*Derek
*Jun Hao
-- no special feelings, but try to comfort the girls who feel unhappy
*Kian Lim
*Arvin
(Friends)
*Priscilla -- starting does not believe it, still saying 'that sui nui bao die jor?impossible..' and then feels sorry cause cant fight against me anymore..
*MJ -- shock and then feels normal..
*Ka Yao -- 'aiya go jusco sing k less a people jor'
*Weng Hong -- 'my ling ling jie die jor?!' i think maybe he will miss me some time..haha
*Yu Shen -- 'you are kidding me', he doesnt believe it
*Wah Lung -- prays for me..
*Xin Yun(sotong) -- comes to my house and asks what happened to me..
*Soo Cheng -- drives to my house and tries to comfort my bro..haha
*Wai Meng -- 'who is yee ling??' he even forgets who am i..
(Ex-classmates)
*Pei Yin
*Mun Chun
--take out those graduated photos and try to recall the moments in primary school...
*Lok Yee
*Yi Zen
I WILL CHERISH MY LIFE...

1 comment:

  1. haha... u really know my heart... i really cried a whole day then the next day i'm fine... :) I MISS YA lotssss~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`