What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Met 阿牛& Dinner at TAIPING LANG restaurant

went to my mom's working place..
a restaurant..
saw a local star bo~
from the back can you recognize he is 阿牛?
'对面的女孩看过来' sung by him.
hmm i felt embarassed to take photo with him o haha..
coz he was having lunch that time..
so curi curi shot him lo..=.="
he ate my mom's food...

economical & HO CHAK~

Though it's holiday,
but i seem to be more hardworking than school days..
when school holiday have started,
i have begun to learn about form2 syllabus..
tuition for 3 days a week.
But i enjoy it anyway..


******

before going out to have my dinner..
as usual..saturday have my dinner outside..


ish..my DEVIL brother!!!*still can see my eye


on the way to..PUCHONG


evening..BLUE SKY~

reach PUCHONG..
drove around to see which place is the best place for us to have dinner...
then we chose 'BIG PRAWN RESTAURANT'
but too many customers..
mom refused to wait..
then went to TAIPING LANG restaurant..

familliar?
JASON ah xian did visit to this restaurant before..
quite famous hor??

the harsh light~

the food only so-so la..
wonder why is it so famous??
******

share a nice and relaxing song with you all..

hope you will like it~

No comments:

Post a Comment

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`