What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve & Dinner in JOGOYA Part 2

Yesterday was the Christmas Eve,
NO celebration or what,
just stayed at home,
alone in my room.
Hmm i think its because i'm not christian la,
but i still received many messages from my friends ^^
at least let me know,
' oh ya, next day is Christmas day'
haha.
i even got a phone call of wish.
feeling not bad with it,
though it was just a '' Merry Christmas'',
thanks wah lung~ haha
*****
Oh ya,
that day dinner in JOGOYA..
<22>
Here's some photos...
JOGOYA, it's located in Kuala Lumpur.
Ai...you know that, there is always traffic jam in KL=.=


dad started driving to there in the evening...
almost one hour++ stiil haven arrived =.=
TRAFFIC JAM!!

Obviously, its already night time. *my grandma and i
But we still haven reach there..
(mom then started grumbling in the car.)
Finally, JOGOYA !!
Our table..
To prove i was in JOGOYA?? haha
The food.. watering
mine..
sis's , her bf 's, mine...
mine again~~ wuahaha ate a lot..



wee~~ drink wine.. dont call police please..=.=


certainly, i'm just acting cool~


aiya, cant see that i'm drinking coconut milk.=X


I still love to eat ice-cream~ai..but chocolate flavour finished le=(


trying to shoot the scene in JOGOYA

my sister~ make up


my brother.. finally!! he lets me to shoot him~=.=
and he doesnt delete it in my phone,
because he doesnt even realize it..haha~~ lolx~~
my sister is enjoying her ice-cream, green tea flavour..


me and sister.. my sis looks so cute in this picture,
so natural, she is answering a phone call but not pretending


dad and i .. he is drunk

mom and i.. drunk also



bro, dad, mom.. bro is holding a prawn some more


free wine...(we paid before we eat, considered free wine?)


couple.. sis and her bf ..brother-in-law in the future?? haha
then i must be the bridesmaid==


saw a mirror then quickly take photo .. gila gila..
my legs look so breakable?

Saturday... results will come out that day..awaiting~

No comments:

Post a Comment

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`