What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, January 12, 2009

First Week of School

-MONDAY-
6.15am woke up and got everything ready,
WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL!!
I'm glad to see juniors in school,
as i'm Form2 now,
and who are my juniors??
Form1 KRK students.
They line up right next to my line.
Their sizes look slightly different from us,
if compared to last year of us,
they look tiny la.. horhor=X
(become assistance monitor, one more year)
So where's my classroom..? haha.
ground floor again..yeah~
BUT..
*****
-TUESDAY-
'2L sila tinggal selepas perhimpunan'
then i could feel something bad would happen..
'kelas anda akan pindah ke bilik di sebelah bilik seni'
iaoiao~>.<
my classroom has changed to a place that i dont even know?
GOSH!!
it's kind of a bengkel or a lab??
anyway- it's not a classroom!!
my classroom is not a classroom!!
haiz..
*****
-WEDNESDAY-
*suffering from flu*
ishh.. i fell sick for the third day of school =(
but still stay back for the Latihan Merentas Desa...
and next day..
*****
-THURSDAY-
Collapsed today *.*
so i didn go to school.
Well, for one of the reasons,
i have to rush all my homework..
so tipu tipu la...
*****
Now my life is filled with Homework, Tuition and Friends.
I just got to say, I LOVE SCHOO LIFE.
My first unenjoyable birthday party
is coming up in my next post.

1 comment:

  1. past here loh~~~
    nothing to say.....
    so......加油for ur life......


    from,Sayang iKan YU

    ReplyDelete

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`