What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Unglifying Myself =X

Im trying to... make events happen =)
__________

Photobucket

me with motherly look =] haha idea from winnie's photo=P


I wanna go to school rather than staying at home!! =/


in school, at least I can be sampat with friends and laugh together. but now Im jailed at home! NO OUTING! T.T


in fact mom has promised that she will let me hang out with the sampat girl gang -- Wanyi, Jia Bei, Xin Lin and Adeline. but ended up with : H1N1 ler still wanna go out? NO WAY! T.T


anyway. during HOLIDAYs! I know I can go out with you girls =D maybe now school is quarantine thats why she is so worried. haha Im gonna force my mom to fulfill her promise =X

____________

oh yeah. Xin Yun!! XP


I couldn't just spend my time with TV for whole day so..siao with 8 po Xin Yun for a few hours!! xD

( rehearsal for my first outing with girls gang =D you know what I mean haha I wanna take sampat photo as mush as I can !! )

CAMWHORE FOR LIFE !! =DDD


Photobucket

comparing whose leg is skinnier.. so Im the loser =(! but my skin is fair(Im on the right) haha =P



KISSING PART!!


Photobucket

I didn know she is actually 'kissing' me =.= her mickey mouse is kissing my pillow as well haha



AUNTIE-LOOK!!


Photobucket

Xin Yun is failed to become auntie anyway =( but Im absolutely successful! *I know you are nodding*



Photobucket

blabla I wanna bathe *chilled*




CHOOSING FOR KOTEX MODEL !!!



Photobucket
Photobucket


KOTEX Company : We should take her in as our model. xD



Photobucket


KOTEX Company : this one ah?! Ding ding..! DISQUALIFIED! OUT! =X



Photobucket


camwhore with the future KOTEX model =))



NAKED US !!!?

















Photobucket
Photobucket


sorry!! you are cheated!! I WONT ALLOW NAKED PHOTO TO BE APPEARED IN MY BLOG xP




GANGSTERISM!!



Photobucket


Kinda failed la Xin Yun!! you should act like ....




Photobucket

ME!! but the angle too bad =( haha come and fight with me LOL


WE ARE ACTING CUTE !!


Photobucket


haha seldom camwhore with this kind of hairy stuff. my nose cannot tahan =( so no bears, dolls or whatever hairy things for my birthday present LOL *giving tips ==*



Photobucket


she loves my Mickey mouse. this is a pillow from my sis's friend. =}




SHOWING OFF OUR SEXY LEGS !! xD



Photobucket
Photobucket


in this round Im the winner=P!! let me win only once k? haha my legs are longer hee=)



Photobucket


oh yeah. haha sexy ass Xin Yun xP



'SEXY BACK' !!


Photobucket

LOL I can never be sexy =(



Photobucket


I need 2 years to grow my hair as long as hers =[



CAMWHORE WITH MY WARDROBE !!


Photobucket
Photobucket

when we are not sampat....


Photobucket
Photobucket

when we are sampat!! (xin yun) yoga pose. (yee ling) worst belly-dance pose. =.=



JOLIN TSAI CAME TO MY HOUSE!!



Photobucket


Jolin Tsai!! I WAS a fan of her..



Photobucket


compare =S and leave comment haha



ORDINARY CAMWHORE WITH XIN YUN !! (are they ordinary? xP)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


12:30 am now.. well Im still bersemangat haha..

Belly-dance lesson sucks tonight=( still cant shake my ass probably though learned it for 2 months.. told you I just cant be sexy -_- haha gonna change to modern jazz next month =)
haha Su Sien is HOT wei!! xD




Photobucket

Sweet dream everyone.. (dont dream of me after reading this post coz you cant just sleep well..LOL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`