What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, August 15, 2009

I DONT think Im a GIRL =X

Vivian. seriously. I seldom bring bag out =X
plus I hardly have any outing =(


haha but I still gonna do your tag lah @.@


heh hardly anything in my bag. take a look ----



Photobucket



A. tuition bag.
1. pencil case - LOL sucks temporary pencil case=( was a 'sunglasses' box. CHEE REN SPOILT MY OLD ONE! O.O
2. lips moisturizer - oh its a must for me! my lips are always dry due to an unknown disease [ Ivan and Shareen are having this disease =( ]
3.PREMIER tisu paper- ah it just useful for everyone =}
4. files and books - LOL they are needed for tuition classes




Photobucket


B. dancing-lesson bag
1. Christofe member card - woo the model's pose very yeng =.=
2. towel - everytime dance sure sweat like hell
3. rubber band - before my hair is long I wouldn't need it. but now its a must for me when I sweat. huu
4. belly-dance thingy - I don't know its proper name. haha so I just call it ling-long belt.




Photobucket



C. outing bag
```its always in my wardrobe and covered with dust ==
1.plaster - I always fall down =C
2.rubber band and clips - huu Im growing my hair ~~ =}
3.fingernail cutters - I dont know what should I call it in eng =.=" I always break my fingernail so I really need it ..
4.black pen - may need to note down something on my hand haha
5.Vicks Inhaler? - wuu this is needed for me when Im having flu. clear my stuffy nose ma =(
6.lips moisturizer - a must-item again!
7.tisu paper - same la
8.water - can avoid buying those zapbalang drinks.. water is the healthiest =)


ps: I wont say Im bored in my blog anymore haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`