What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Life with my phone spoilt =(

NO! NO! NO!

Grr.
how can my phone ROSAK?!!
no hp = no camwhore! 8(
my life depends on this phone and now it spoilt!
T.T =( 8< ;{ :[ =S :/ >.<


Chee ren now you should know why I never reply your messages since 2 days ago LOL. bet you're scolding me over there haha. Text with your girl enough lar xP


well its actually somehow I cant charge my phone. and its totally out of battery right now, I cant even on it.aduh.


So Im forced to use my mom's very-outdated phone, which doesn't even have camera function =O haiz. Mom's happy when she knows my phone spoilt because I cant camwhore anymore without phone [oh my god my evil mom LOL!]. and I dont feel like she's gonna buy a new phone for me *sigh*


anyway.at least, I still can keep in touch with my friends lar =)


My brother in Singapore:
BUY A NEW PHONE FOR ME!!! xP
(I dont mind its second-hand as long as I can have a phone with camera function! please......O.O...... haha)

____________________________

sorry wei. I dont have any photo so this post is gonna be boring for you all =(


well. I was quite busy this week.


Wednesday.
Tuition at noon + belly-dance class at night. wooow last belly dance class. Then gonna change to modern jazz next week. still loving modern jazz =)


Thursday.
Whole week only went to school today [ you know the reason. H1N1!! xO] I could see that most of the students were absent. I went to school just because Adeline complaint too much and school stuff . plus I wanna exercise my mouth haha [arguing and 'fighting' with friends are really good for health -- keep your mind working! xP]


At night was a bit tiring for me. heh 7pm-8pm yoga class in Citta Yoga. then 8.30pm-9.30pm modern jazz tried class in Christofe :S

guess who I met in Christofe? another SMKBBSL form5 leng lui Kai Xin! what a coincidence lar. When I was learning belly dance, I met Su Sien. These 2 are the most leng lui in school I've met so far.


Photobucket

Kai Xin. CheL.


Photobucket

Su Sien.



They are so charming. Agree? haha luckily Im not lesbian LOL!



oh yeah.back to my modern jazz class haha. Im learning this song >>> Real Man by Jolin Tsai hee Kai Xin and her friend danced very well. They taught me dance some more haha.


gotta go bye =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`