What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, August 23, 2009

' . . . . . '

I don't know what is actually getting on my nerves.
Haiz. Just dont feel like sleeping right now.
so just finish this post ba ...

_____________________



Last Sunday had an outing with sister and brother. Some camwhore with my new phone haha. I haven't used to the camera with this phone. it's not as good as the old one =X


Photobucket
Photobucket



me and sister. we all masked up. heh not many people masked up actually. so we were so outstanding in shopping complex. haha.



Photobucket


did some shopping. sis bought a pair of shoes with discount 70%. damn happy lar she 'coz before discount the shoes were rm100++. after discount rm40++ huhu~



Photobucket


haha camwhore with sis's bf.




Photobucket

seriously NOT worth to watch it. The actors and actresses slightly overreacted i think...


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yong chien Yong chien Yong chien xP



Photobucket



good night everyone. =)

p/s: sorry for making you upset and disappointed. hmm dont dare to text you =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`