What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, August 1, 2009

School Life

[I'll update more as I have quite a lot of photos in photobucket.]

Getting used to it with new classroom and new classmates.
somehow I can be more focus in new class
with the noisy and like-to-beat-boxing guys sitting around me =/
I mean you and you , Derek and Chee Ren ={

Imagine Wanyi this kind of sissy girl beat boxing.. Cool right? XDD
She gets influenced quite seriously as she just sitting beside CheeRen LOL

************

Some sampat pictures of us when Im still in 2L.... =(



Photobucket
Jia Bei and me. Bla I LOVE JIA BEI~~ =P


Photobucket

Jia Bei, Chee Ren and Kian Lim.




Photobucket
Emo Denice and noobie me



Photobucket

We girls~



Photobucket

We girls & Derek in the middle..



Photobucket

Me&Adeline

Photobucket

Me hugging Jia Bei... weewaa~~



Photobucket

We girls with the form1 dao gei in the middle.. CHOCK YEE LING! =P



Photobucket

Gaying in class



Photobucket

Derek and the most handsome guy Kian Lim in class!




Photobucket

.... We are buddies! --- I seriously hate his eyes =O




Photobucket

And the cutest boy chubby in former 2L!! We all love you!!
muackss~~ =DD




Photobucket

Me kissing Adeline.. heeee =) lebih Jia Bei behind ..




Photobucket

I look lebih wei ^o^




Photobucket

husband with wife. weee~ Yu Shen dont be jealous!





Photobucket

NERD Derek!!





Photobucket

NERD GANG! --from left Derek, Sista~, KianLim





Photobucket

CheeRen is shorter than me you know =P




Photobucket

Gays




Photobucket

told you I hate his eyes =[
while everyone is smiling he is LC-ing!




Photobucket

Sista~~ and girls

Photobucket

Zhao guong la Jia Bei!! --my idea to pose like that hee=)



>>>>Thought the god gave me the chance to continue my story,
but ended up revealing the truth that I didn want to know and believe..
that's how a playboy lives his life. GAME OVER.


>>>>Without you in my memory, my life is more colorful!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey-hey~! what la u...!! gonna whack u when i see u la~... say that from last year till now... not SIEN de ar...~??!!

    ReplyDelete

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`