What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Anti H1N1 xO ` The Deal ` Random Pictures

There are some ways to avoid be infected by h1N1...

1. Wear mask.


Photobucket



(went to greenbox 2 weeks ago.=.=)


but I wonder how does the mask work to protect us from virus. heh the virus is so darn tiny lar.LOL


I found out mask has another usage! perompak! ==


2. Go yoga and dance modern jazz.

Photobucket


(citta yoga. captured it randomly.)

haha exercise can keep us healty! Come we go yoga and dance now hee =)



3. Quarantined and camwhore at home. LOL



Photobucket


I think it the best method ler. but probably you'll be bored till death haha.



LOL I talk a lot of craps xD

________________________________


Chee Ren! ATTENTION PLEASE! =O




Remember our deal before holiday? *chuckling* x)



you said you're gonna tuck in your uniform for one whole day if I...



Photobucket

Photobucket


tuck in my baju kurung!! xDDD


okay just ignore my stupid hair and face please =X haha well.. I think I act quite cool in the second picture anyway =D

__________________________

Random..

Photobucket

oh! butterflies on Yong Chien's face xP (Im trying to hide his pimple ha ha)


ha ha bet my brother is thinking how to torture me when he sees this picture. for example lock the pc or internet LOL



Photobucket

stupid face lar.. I hardly see my eyes!=C


Photobucket


me & po po xD stupid face again ha ha


ps: looking forward to be in school! =D miss my friends!
pps: have to get back my study mood! end year exam's coming! =X
ppps: PMR and SPM candidates! gambateh! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`