What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, May 30, 2009

What? Kena the same tags?

Im actually doing the same tags.. but nevermind ba =)
since I've no mood to blog about the PRS camp..
and my dai sou/8 po--Xin Yun asked me to do it =P
Again have to say.. I dont have Chinese Star lah >.<
So I type in english..


01.你認為分手後的男女朋友還能做普通朋友嗎?
答: Can.. normal friends lor..=X

02.你最希望從朋友(不包括愛人)那裡得到的是什麼?

答: respect

03.最近最鬱悶的事?
答:erm.. nope

04.最受不了自已哪個缺點?
答:Same.. selfishness

05.遇到喜歡的人,你是勇敢表白還是默默關注?
答:I would like him secretly...

06.說出點你名的人的3個優點?
答:Xin Yun >>> Sampat=P/ friendly & hmm her smile sweet nia~

07.你現在最想擁有的是什麼?
答: Friends &Study

08.你的夢想是什麼?
答:to become a psychologist.. ah travel around the world

09.喜欢现在的生活吗?

答:还可以啦...一时一时咯~

10.如果要被關起來十五年,除了離開之外什麼都能做的話,要做什麼(複選,生涯規劃亦可)?

答:吃很多好吃的食物...哈哈....

11.什么人是你最欣賞的?

答:A pretty + smart+ friendly(tidak berlagak) + likeable girl / A smart + active + mature + has a good sense of humor guy

12.這輩子做過最瘋狂的事情是什麼?還想從事的瘋狂行為是什麼?

答:threw cake pieces to seniors and friends+played water until whole body wet IN SCHOOL during denice's birthday. i know its not really crazy but im going to do something crazier[?!]

13.十年之後,你想過什麼樣的生活?你打算如何實現呢?

答:never think about it in my teenage..

14.有想過放棄現有生活去流浪嗎?如果有,為的是什麼?

答: erm..DARE NOT to think about it.. but i do.. coz FREEDOM

15.如果中樂透三億會怎麼辦?

答:travel lu~~

16.你会选择事业/学业还是爱情?

答:study `.`

17.如果有男/女友的你喜欢上另一个你心中的梦中情人,你会怎么做?

答:I will still be with my bf la..

18.喜欢怎样的另一半?

答:the one can make me feel secure when i be with him.. have a good sense of humour

19.一個月多少錢才算OK?

答:有谁会嫌钱多...=)哈哈 <<<>

20.最想到哪里举行婚礼?

答:by the beach.. in BALI

21.雖然很八股題了,但還是想問一下,愛人好還是被愛

好?
答:be loved la

22.有什麼不可告人的怪癖?

答:now i find out i love to talk & laugh to myself.. without any reason =O

23.最希望自己具備哪一種超能力?

答:read ppl's minds *.*

I wont tag anyone la.. coz everyone also kena already..=S

-Moody-
BabehLing

No comments:

Post a Comment

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`