What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Sketch Competition

Yes! Yes! Yes!

We won!!!
Haha.. Sorry guys, Im still feeling excited =D

When Puan Norbaini said :" Naib Johan.. 2 ... Luhur!!",
I sincerely love her so much!!!! XD Haha.
Seriously I was almost like jumped up from the ground
and wanna scream to announce the whole world we got a prize !!
2 Luhur dah menang !!!
Even the principal asked me why
I were so excited when she's giving me the trophy on the stage haha.
We were more excited than the class which got the 1st place LOL
I sang, I danced, I jumped, I shouted in school for the whole day =>
I think everyone could feel my happiness[?] heee=]

And we defeat 2 Kreatif !!!
This was the main reason that I felt happy =]
Their competition were with senior's help but we ain't =D
So proud of ourselves.. HIGH 5 GUYS ! [:

Last year they beat us and were so HIDUNG TINGGI *.*
Now our turn =P








































































































>>>to get more photos during our practise, visit : "the pic~"

To Mr Lee Wah Lung:
I remembered what you said--
"your class sketch competition sure lose without my help de la"
I kept it in mind and I tried my best to help in this competition,
in the end We Won!
I sincerely THANKS to you Wah Lung,
your words are always hurt but encouraging=X
*take a bow LOL*

`the pictures are big and they take me so long time to upload!!!
so im lazy to write captions>.<`
`next post gotta blog about The Gathering-- I Talked to Him=X`

2 comments:

  1. Hey Brother.... y u nvr act or anything still u act so crazy??? i dunno wad's happening in ur brain.. =P... maybe rosak d.. haha!! anyways... u are still LEBIH... i bukan lebih cuz i nvr take pics wit the actors.. they holding trophy and cert.. erm./ u holding wad? Book.. ==.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha```congratulation``
    hehe```but our class won first prize ``` hehe```=)

    ReplyDelete

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`