What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Reunion @ The Mines

Photobucket

Wesak Day = The reunion of 6M :)

1 and a half year ish never met them..
I was happy when I received news fromYeongHong & PeiYin last month
which was about our coming gathering...
I missed the gathering in my old school last year
so I know I can't miss this again=X
I'm lucky to have these crazy buddies in my primary school
and they still remember me =)

Photobucket
Sin May& me.. she's still having short hair like me =D


2 girls of the gang said I never changed..
Haha I know.. Im still that sampat & crazy right?^O^
And they asked me why don't I grow long hair[?]
" Im lazy to take care of it and.. tie it". I replied

Photobucket
The
organiser of this gathering... Yeong Hong..
Seriously he's getting leng zai now =]

Photobucket
Didn't expect she came =.= I accidentally saw her sms =X
something like "leng lui can i know you?"
ish... teased her for a while with it=P

Photobucket
This is the worst Sing K box EVER !!!
it's new in the mines. Only two mics in the big room of 15 persons!
and no junk food+drinks provided=O

Photobucket

And I met my ex, Wei Kheng =] I mean he was been invited too but he was late.
Well actually I also don't know whether he was my ex or not haha
coz I just coupled with him by one day, one day=(
haha the bu(break up) reason?
Certainly because of parents..
This is my biggest mistake that I've ever made,
to my parents.. Pak Tor
I promised to them I wouldn't.. but I broke it=C

Photobucket
GAYS ARE EVERYWHERE!! =P whether in my old school or in BBSL.. there are alot of homosexuals XO

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
3 ex- famous guy in my primary school..
from the left wei kheng, yeong hong and yi zen

Photobucket
Me& hot Zhi Xin

Photobucket
Pei Zhen & me.. she kind of looks like Dai Penny =D

Photobucket
The leng lui in yellow shirt is getting sexier =X Mei Yun

Photobucket
Finally a group photo of girls!
I told you Im freakily tall =<
see.. I make Zhi Xin's face missing=(!

I used up most of the time searching present
for my mom after the singing=.=

>>>>> thanks to Pei Yin& Yeong Hong the organisers =)

1 comment:

  1. hey,
    welcum lar,
    me oso enjoy it muz althought it juz 4 a while^^

    ReplyDelete

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`