What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Belated Sketch Video& Ranking

Photobucket

Helo everyone!!
Yee Ling's back with her pony tail! LOL

Photobucket

Exams were just SO-SO
and I know my results are going to DROP.DROP.DROP.
Anyway, I won't be too disappointed 'cause
I always tell myself
"Yee Ling, you've tried you best in your exams!
So whatever results you get, there is no regret!"
Isn't it? I always encourage myself in that way during exam.
So you guys same, don't put that much stress on yourself,
particularly PMR and SPM candidates=)

My way to reduce pressure are yoga and dance =]
HaHa I seriously like modern jazz now <3

Photobucket
Pinky(sister) & me=)


Photobucket
Amanda & me


Photobucket
Solo?LOL

______________________________________



I know Im a bit late about this but dont mind la=)




See what that sampat Derek did during the practice :}




The effect of our sketch not bad right?
And our actors and actresses nice ler ^__^
Dont mind lebih me in it==

_______________________________

LOL Cant believe Im doing this kind of ranking stuff too
But not the HOTTEST guys/girls---
Im doing CUTEST girls in smkbbsl haha


Photobucket
5.Xin Yun


Photobucket
4.Qiao En

Photobucket
3. Sin Yin [I dont know her. She looks just SWEET.Form5 = Form1 DAMN CUTE lah]

Photobucket
2. Winnie

Photobucket
1. Hooi Chi !!!

-Updated-

I know I can stop myself from liking you.

5 comments:

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`