What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, May 4, 2009

Singalong@ Neway & Betong Trip@ Thailand

I know my voice sucks but I still like to sing hee=D
By the way,
Neway is seriously the better place than greenbox to sing K -_-
But of course it costs more `.`

Last Tuesday,(N days before =O)
in the evening.

I received a phone call from sister
which asking me whether free to sing K.
How long that I never sang K ler?
SINCE LAST YEAR =/
3 times went to Greenbox but it's in Neway,
so NO hesitation...... YES!!

My sis with her bf reached home to fetch me when I had got ready.
I wore short pants to match my sister,
me in black and she in white LOL
I would disturb their pak tor ain't it?
Why wanna invite me huh?=.=

Neway is located somewhere near to Leisure Mall.
Ish... my sis's car kena damaged in the Neway parking lot =O
It's better to let the pictures go on the post...

Photobucket
Neway.. My sis's bf

Photobucket
There're a few mirrors in the room.

Photobucket
The couple is singing. Sweet nia^_^


Photobucket
So gek when he was singing..


Photobucket
Sister was singing..


Photobucket
=D


Photobucket
Don't know what it called. kinda nice. 5% alcohol =.=


Photobucket


Photobucket
Me& sis


That day I didn't really siao till the max
as they somehow made me feeling paiseh to sing..
3 persons in 1 room heh.
Usually I was with a big group of friends and we sang/shouted
no matter our voice nice or what, Just Sing =]
but with them hmm..
the room was too quiet which making my voice
too clear to be heard..
And my voice daaamn sucks HAHA..
So I was feeling kind of awkward>.>
Both of my sis and her bf sang really well..

In the end... I was drunk =(

Photobucket


_____________________________________________________

When you seriously like a person,
you can suddenly think of him, and miss him>.<
even though you're playing insanely with friends or whoever.
You'll feel very down 'coz you cant see him...
It shows... he already lives in your heart=)

I'm the one =X but he would never know about it...

Lazy to blog right now... so I just upload those photos..
Lately I've so many things to blog about..
I think Im gonna blog about the PRS camp,
[waiting for Weng Hong now, Yumi!! no more lansi-ing meXD]
the coming primary school classmates reunion,
and maybe chee haw's bday?
today only I know your bday.. sorry la chee haw =)
Betong trip...



Photobucket
Sha gok mai [Cantonese]

Photobucket
Pasar street in Betong.

Photobucket
Never seen sunflower before huh?? take its photo for what? wait...

Photobucket
It's taller than me!!LOL==

Photobucket
Taller than my mom.. but Im taller than her anyway=.=

Photobucket
and its taller than the guy who taller than me HAHA

W.F Garden (Betong)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Lovely dad&mom



Photobucket

Trying to act sampat.. Yong Chien-Perasan-Pondan-pose HAHA


Photobucket

Photobucket
The little kid was playing with the tyre for a few hours..



Photobucket

Photobucket
HAHAHA

Photobucket
Gor was so talkactive during the trip... ==

Photobucket
My bro's sexy legs LOL..

Photobucket
My legs in hot pool.. So-Fu~~

OKAY la.. nights everyone <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`