What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tagged ( in chinese buh - - BANANA skip it >.<)

[My BANANA friends can just skip it haha,
no offence heh<3]
[I will reply in english 'coz my com cannot type chinese]

01.
你認為分手後的男女朋友還能做普通朋友嗎?
答:normal friends of course can =)

02.
你最希望從朋友(不包括愛人)那裡得到的是什麼?
答:respect. everyone wishes for it right?

03.
最近最鬱悶的事?
答:there are lots of projects & homework waiting for me!!

04.
最受不了自已哪個缺點?
答:I beh tahan-- my perasan XD okay seriously-- is my selfishness=C

05.
遇到喜歡的人,你是勇敢表白還是默默關注?
答:I will like him secretly =X

06.
說出點你名的人的3個優點
答:okay hmmm.. 1.very friendly 2. cheerful 3. very sampat hahaha

07.
你現在最想擁有的是什麼?
答:a real friend-- unreachable wish =.=

08.
你的夢想是什麼?
答:currently nope

09.
喜欢现在的生活吗?
答:quite enjoy my life now.. I do like to have many friends around so now.. yeah I do

10.
如果要被關起來十五年,除了離開之外什麼都能做的話,要做什麼(複選,生涯規劃亦可)?
: sleep lo.. what else can I do? I cant lose my freedom!!

11.
什么人是你最欣賞的?
答:A pretty + smart+ friendly(tidak berlagak) + likeable girl / A smart + active + mature + has a good sense of humor guy

12.
這輩子做過最瘋狂的事情是什麼?還想從事的瘋狂行為是什麼?
答:threw cake pieces to seniors and friends+played water until whole body wet IN SCHOOL during denice's birthday. i know its not really crazy but im going to do something crazier[?!]

13.
十年之後,你想過什麼樣的生活?你打算如何實現呢?
答:never think about it in my teenage =X

14.
先阶段想做什么?
答:erm.. very simple.. study hard to get excellent results in exams

15.
如果中樂透三億會怎麼辦?
答:lols.. impossible coz i never buy la.. but i suppose i will travel around the whole world

16.
喜欢听什么音乐?
答:not certain.. depends on my mood

17.
年終要領多少才算OK
答:im still a student heh..

18.
明天中午吃什麼
答:lol.. " zha fan" (mixed rice--my lunch everyday)

19.
一個月多少錢才算OK?
答:a few hundreds[?]

20.
最想到哪里举行婚礼?
答:walao.... im just 14 years old.. ish... so fast?hmm probably bali.. i heard its a very nice and romantic place[?]

21.
雖然很八股題了,但還是想問一下,愛人好還是被愛好?
答:sure is be loved better la

22.
有什麼不可告人的怪癖?
答:nope ..if i have also sure will keep it as secret

23.
最希望自己具備哪一種超能力?
答:can read people's minds =D

24.
有没有自杀倾向?
答:i used to but now of coz NOT .. im a optimistic person ;)

anyone wanna do these tags just do..
but i would like to tag jia bei and wanyi ? up to you guys la =D

2 comments:

  1. wah!!
    use english to answer lo!!
    geng!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehhh.. just because i cant use chinese in my pc..neh my brother lo>.<

    ReplyDelete

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`