What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, April 6, 2009

The Day With The Guys & The Girls

Wah Lung invited me to go Xin Yun's house in the Sunday morning,
I think he was paiseh[?],
because Xin Yun's family members all at home.. LOL
So he waited for me under a tree,
1 girl+1 guy go to a girl's house, no more paiseh=.=
pity him standing under the hot sun while waiting for me la >.<
I wondered why he didn't call Xin Yun to bring him in?
you 2 are couple..Worry about what?LOL
But then my dad saw him under the tree on the way back to home.
The 1st thing he said to me when he met me:

" later are you going clubhouse with that what what lung??"
"of course not, dad."

Certainly he is not letting me go to clubhouse if Wah Lung is going,
BECAUSE-- Wah Lung is too yong sui.. [I think]haha
(Xin Yun please don't scold me, I don't mean to hurt you haha..)
Hmm then I was ready to join Wah Lung, but dad said..

" go to whose house? the what what Lung is going?"
" ah(nodded), Im going to his gf's house.."
" you can't go, you are going to be crazy with them"
" ... "
" I won't la, dad"
" I don't like you to go."

The last sentence was showing he was going to be angry, so..
just let go lo >.< it ended up staying home online, for killing the time..

________________________________________________________

Photobucket
before going to clubhouse

3:45pm in the car.
So I guess that was my first time going to clubhouse heh=.=
" Im going.."
I sent a message to Adeline.
" Reach where d? I'm reaching soon.. Haha.. See u there.."
I don't know why she was Haha-ing LOL...

Photobucket
while waiting for the guys, camwhore =)

I tell you guys,
I seriously HATE people NOT BEING PUNCTUAL.
Adeline, Jia Bei and I waited for the guys in the clubhouse...
They late for 35 minutes++ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I never waited for people for so long !!!
But then finally, almost 5pm..(we agreed at 4pm!)
our awaiting 'SUPERSTARs' reached the clubhouse =(

Haiz.. at least they came, otherwise I wouldn't have such fun day=D

The receptionist was sooooo damn annoying !!
She made my mood even worse, but I just kept calm,
listening Chee Ren argued with the pregnant indian receptionist
[they were using BM, my worst language la.. so I didn't say anything.
LISAN is tomorrow!! 'Impian saya'== ]
Chee Ren were already beh song,
showing his gangster look to the receptionist, bla bla bla..
Then one more gangster came=X --- Ka Siong(Kian Lim's brother)
Bla Bla Bla ..
" Awak jangan kurang ajar !!" " Awak, DIAM"
Ka Siong and Chee Ren 2 gangsters got scolded,
then she called manager or guard to back up,
" HA-HA-HA"
I was insanely laughing like hell...
She was so silly ok?
One more Norbaini on earth >.<
_______

5pm++ Still raining.
Finally the things all settled down.

Chee Ren : " you girls dare to play basketball in
_________the rain or not??"
Yee Ling+ Jia Bei+ Adeline: " of coz dare la."

But then I doubt. Am I going to fall sick
after playing basketball in the rain??
Whatever, don't care la>.<

Hoho, my face, shoes clothes all wet=.=
but it was fun !!! This is called 'Yeng ~~' LOL

After shooting for a while with girls,
guys vs girls =( 3 on 4.
Heh, 3 guys vs 3 girls+ 1 guy..
Fair right?=P
Guys - Chee Ren, Kian Lim, Jonathan(Nicholas's brother)
Girls - Jia Bei, Adeline, me, Derek ahaha
We girls all depend on Derek =X
But I be the 1st scorer!!! (Yee Ling ROCKS !!!LOL)
Derek scored 2 I think.
Im a good defender + shooter neh =P


Photobucket
After playing basketball in the rain, wow, TOTALLY A FUN DAY =D
We girls are pro in basketball now <3
Be trained by the guys,
thanks Kian Lim,Chee Ren and Derek.. HORMAT =X

Photobucket
Muscular Derek was wearing salong, hate muscular guy LOL


Photobucket
The tallest gangster+gay+uncle in 2L..
Many girls including Malay and Chinese crush on him LOL
At least I know there are hmm..5 girls like him,
and yet he's the new in SMKBBSL!
Don't know whether he attracts guy or not?!
He looks like gay wat =P

Photobucket
I LIKE HOOI CHI!! lol Kian Lim is probably going to scold me=(

Photobucket

Photobucket
My phone doesn't like Chee Ren.


Photobucket
Ah..At least a proper one.

Photobucket
One more. Kian Lim sneezed, thinking Hooi Chi[?] LOL


Photobucket
Me after playing basketball in rain=.=

Photobucket
It was not true ok?? Just wanna show my creativity in creating dialog ahh LOL

Photobucket
Hmm...OK I was in the baby pool... I DONT KNOW HOW TO SWIM T____T

Simply jump into the pool and I was wet again=.=
Then went and changed clothes and stuff.

Photobucket

hahahahahahahaha... REVENGED!!! now let you guys try
what is the feeling of 'waiting'.GANGSTER!! COME & FIGHT la!!=P


Photobucket
Me and Adeline camwhore..Wearing her cloth=)

Photobucket
Me beh song-ly having my dinner-- chicken chop cost RM10 buh=)

Photobucket
Couldn't see Hooi Chi in clubhouse, beh song le..==

Photobucket
The guys

Photobucket
Non-edited photo hor...

Photobucket
Chee Ren with basketball head!!!!!=P

Photobucket


Photobucket
Finally a proper camwhore =)

Arghh.. stayed until almost 9pm.. The guys left earlier than girls=.=
Went back by 9:15pm.. 1st time heh, parents didn't scold! =D
Bye for now <3

````` I HATE SWIMMING`````

4 comments:

  1. HEY SOH YEE LING!! i do not attract guys ok? where got so many ppl like me??? i very yong sui wad... haha.!! let u say so many times until stuck inside my head d.. haha.... btw, sorii la... not say we dun wanna b punctual...kian lim mother bz rush come bak... u cant blame this kind of incidents rite? sory if u girls angry lor... haha.... the indian lady really stupid la.... think she so 'gangster'.. u know she cant beat me in vulgars rite??? haha... all she say is diam oni ok... and i did not get scolded... i was arguing... lolz.. i can b lawyer... hehe... so geng until can make her until like this.. haha.. anways feel like laughing at a girl who doenst know how to siwm.. lolz.. haha... !!! wan me derek kl teach anot??

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz..5 girls crush on chee ren?? haha! what a lucky chee ren~

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol.. i said i hate swimming right??and i dont wanna wear bikini haha..you guys so 'ham sap' ah..ESPECIALLY derek ==

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dont know why he is so yong sui but still a lot of girls crush on him.. including you right lee ping?? =P kidding

    ReplyDelete

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`