What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Waiting For KaJun LOL / PBSM Meeting

Photobucket

Finally, settle down... Blog =)
In fact I'm doing my History project as well hmmp.
Gosh! Gotta hand in folio seni on Thursday!=.=
Not much I could say about these 2 weeks,they were only -BUSY-

Photobucket
I sweat whereever I stay ish... what weather is it.. now i prefer dark sky = rainy day

Photobucket
beautiful sunset in KL



_________________________________________________

Well, last Saturday & Sunday was the
PRS+SPBT+Briged KH+ PPS = rojak camp.
I'm still waiting for KaJun's photos!!
I really don't know how can I get those photos from him =[
He never upload any photo to friendster or blog,
so there is no way out for me to grab the photos...
Anyway, I stole 2 photos but
not much I can tell about the camp in these 2 pictures=.=




The funniest facilitators among the camps that I've attended :D




In dewan.

By the way, this camp seriously taught me a lot
- teamwork& listen to your leader *.*
However I prefer last year PRS camp, more funny seniors<3
________________________________________________________

Hmm yeah -- Perjumpaan PBSM is getting boring and boring[?]
I have really no mood to sit properly under the foyer &
listen to Wee Lee or Melvin or Priscilla shouting on the stage]:
Especially Wee Lee, what's wrong with him today?
So annoyed..
Gave me a piece of secret recipe cake which in the flavour I dislike.
When I said I dont wanna eat the cake,
he showed his angry face at once which I saw it for the first time
`.` I just simply accepted it though I hate eating "lam pet pet" cake,
obviously because he didnt keep it in fridge haiz...


Photobucket



Photobucket
Xin Yi is expert in giving first aid in my group.

Photobucket
Derek, spot Yi Qi? I can feel her unfriendliness towards me lol


Photobucket
There is no denying, Priscilla is seriously capable,
even more capable than guys.. Pengerusi is not only limited to guys yeah~

the following are all Hooi Chi..
She became my target since she has the sweetest smile EVER
I love people smiling =)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hooi Chi & Sam

Photobucket
Turning her head to Sam.

Photobucket
not qualified prefect.. Hooi Chi , you already received surat amaran eh

Photobucket
This is the CUTEST.. rabbit teeth somemore lol

__________________________________________________________

----STUDY MODE----


Photobucket




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yee ling!
    I can LANSI you liao!!
    hahaha...
    I got the phots leh....hahaha....
    Ask my brother lah...
    He already got it from ka jun!
    Bwhahaha~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeeer~~~
    why yumi like that de>.<
    hmmmp..
    i go and bully your brother lol

    ReplyDelete

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`