What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, April 2, 2009

About Gangster & Bye.. Camp=(

Didn't online for ages man.. BECAUSE-- HOMEWORK
-- notes, exercises X(
The lebih principal wanna check our works,
so I've to rush all the things, and finally..
all DONE [I suppose]
That's what a GOOD STUDENT will do!! =D
Oh~ I think there is somebody making noise =(
" You are Gangster leader !!! " Bla Bla Bla =X
I have many 'followers' you know?? Better WATCH OUT LOL

Oh yeah, I played a trick about 'gangster' on April Fools' Day =.=
Not friends, but my mom (3
I suggested my dad to call mom. We cooperated =)

Daddy:Lao po(means wife, my mom), mei mei(me) got into fight
_____ at school. She called me up just now. She said the pricipal
_____ wanna meet either you or me.
Mom : Har??!! [sounded very down but shocked]
____ Are you free now??If you're not then I go to school and fetch
____ her la.
Daddy: I go and fetch you 1st then we go together...
_____ Im going now[chuckled softly]
Mom : [still not realize] Is she okay??
Daddy: She's okay.... lao po ah, what day is it today??
Mom : ... April... er.. 1st of April ... OH!!
[Me sat beside dad in the car laughed non-stop, dad too=D]
Daddy: HAPPY APRIL FOOL !!! =)

A very short prank call but we still had lots of fun!!
We are sampat family heh XD
My mom really believed that I got into fight,
but she thinks I would be the victim,
not the one who makes the first move=.=
She commented : " you are so lan si, really should be beaten.."=(
LOL.. Yee Ling is friendly lar, agree??
[MUST SAY YES EVERYONE=D] haha

*not gonna update so much coz PROJECTS ARE COMING
--Sej, Seni and Sivik.. waiting for my death haha*
*didn't perasan lately, so no photo been uploaded LOL*
*tomorrow is Hari Anugerah, who volunteered to accompany me??
It must be a boring event==*

Photobucket

I still remember my 1st camp in Sungai Tekali !!! My happiest moments in form 1 !!!

*unable to go for camping anymoreT.T
Thanks for the pointless news in Hulu Langat campsite.
There was a student bitten by snake and he is dead.
That's why mom doesn't allow me to camp..
scared I'm going to die during camping== ARGHH!!*

4 comments:

  1. Lolz... Gangster leader... heh... i one person walap ur whole gang la... tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete
  2. KAU SIAPA KACAU DI SINI ?! =)so lan si in my blog??!! i will call adeline make your house collapse in fire =.= WATCH OUT

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.... Y Adeline? scared to do it yourself??? haha... too bad...my house... u oso dunno where... haha... I straight away throw one bomb inside ur house ler....

    ReplyDelete
  4. because adeline said you live in what 7/?? she knows your house but I don know... she is going to help me =)im the leader... leader won't murder ppl by herself..she will call her gang to do it.. AND you.. dont know where is my house how to throw the bomb??

    ReplyDelete

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`