What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Perfect Sports Day??

I'd never been soooo TIRED before, but now I've tried it=)

I was completely exhausted after sports day which held in the stadium at Dusun Tua (near Sg. Tekali, my 1st camp was there). Do you know what 'exhausted' mean? It means you can just fall asleep whereever you are, without bothering anyone is looking at you=.= The bus sofa was just as comfortable as my bed =D

My exhaustion was filled with a little sweetness though ^O^ yeah

So woke up at 6am didn't help anything. I still reached school by around 6:50am - almost late.

*****

We've learn to queue up since kindergarden but we don't mean to do it *.*
Nice bus was not for students, so eventually we went there by BAS SEKOLAH.
NOT FAIR!!



*****

Marching is a bloody tough task=(somemore had to liste to headmistres's and 2 men's speeches.Thanks a lot to the third man, he didn't even give speech.Only said 'Salam sejahtera' or 'Assamulaikum' that's all. I wondered he'd forgotten to prepare the speech or really care of our condition.But he got the loudest applause!!!

PBSM marching was the lamest one among all the groups. Why?? Because we wanna keep our energy to give first aid (finding excuse for marching so badly=.=")

Cintai Ungu Cintai Alam Sekitar

I'm shame to tell anyone I'm from Rumah Ungu. I never helped them at all -decoration, marching, anything. I heard that all the decoration works were done by Natasya and she got the results - the 1st in decorating khemah. You are rocks, Natasya.







The PBSM khemah was next to Khemah Rumah Merah, so no choice I just snapped them =.=
If I'm not mistaken, Rumah Merah got second place this year, lose to Rumah Kuning, I think.




PBSM members were ready to give first aid, INCLUDING ME haha. I helped at least 8 persons on sports day =) =D =3 Many participants hurt their toes, like peeling thier skin with knife, so horryfying. And more had mucle cramps, so I kept giving free massages to them haha(luckily none of them having 'Hong Kong leg'). Proud to be PBSM member though.




MJ had been kidnapped??


Team photo of Rumah Merah.



Some juniors and Priscilla
*
Lying under the huge umbrella was still not cool enough. We were standing by under the sun OKAY? So those juniors cooled us down.. Priscilla is just a pretty girl but don't know why she wanna act like a guy?


That's what a PBSM member has to do. They were relaxing his muscles.

*****

The most awaiting and exciting event on sports day, I'd say is Tarik Tali.
I think this event hurts the feeling among participants, isn't it??
I felt like they almost wanna get into fight or something worse. It's just a game, don't take it too serious ba?? Hoo, they were saying rude words during competition>.< ' s_h_i !!!' or ' di_ !! ' (XD I remember those rude words)
Plump guy always be the stronger? Rumah Ungu vs Rumah Hijau. I support Rumah Hijau and they won!!! YEAH


Yumi and Michelle. Rumah Kuning lost >.< Next you'll win =D

Sports day is over and I think everthing is gonna back to normal.
NO more stayback in school ^^ NO more getting sunburn ^^


2 comments:

  1. Walao~I'm so ugly loh!!!!
    whatever lah~haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. not ugly la Yumi..You look cool !! seldom see your serious face leh hehe

    ReplyDelete

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`