What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, February 5, 2009

My CNY Part 2

GAIN WEIGHT !!! =D
I gain 1kg after coming back from Kelantan. It's totally suprised me, as I did try so hard to gain weight but failed. Worrying my weight doesn't match my height, cause I kind of mom-illtreated-skinny-looking>.<>
****
So have you been to Terengganu?
Terengganu Homemade Cafe- I had my best lunch in this restaurant/cafe during CNY. It's well-known with it's fruit drinks & the mini-bread. =D



No colouring & flavouring. They are absolutely fresh. From the left- pomegranate,dragon fruit+coconut, dragon fruit+grape, dragon fruit+mango, dragon fruit+(forgotten).
They are colourful and delicious!!=)


Dragon fruit+ coconut was mine. But I prefer my brother's one. His was dragon fruit+ mango. I like mango>.<

And the Mini-breads are rather cute!!! Normally they have sold out in the restaurant/cafe when you want to eat them. But if you are lucky, you can buy a pack of these outside the restaurant, and let the restaurant to bake them for you, serve with kayang & butter. They only charge you for the kayang and the butter.



So, before eating this cute bread, you have to spread some butter and kayang on it, and then hold the bread towards your mouth...


EAT IT !!!


It taste really great!!! Highly recommended. ***** <5>



*****

The third day of CNY. I have my first date with 'him' =>

NO NO NO, it's second. 1st time was in Pangkok >.<>


And that was my 1st time of playing kite =.=" Didn't know how to play it. Playing kite is not fun=X Hehe so I buried my sis's leg and hid their shoes=S



I really like this spot

`

`

`

`

My sis and her bf were flying the kite. I love the sky, not the sea. It's rather disgusting, so yellowish =(. Desire to go Pulau Redang=D. Sis said the sea is all blue in colour, wanting to see it.


BLUE SKY !!! Oh~ I want it !!!

JUMPing !!! but my bro's skill lousy la.. didn't shoot my legs>.< style=".=">



See how tall am I=X Taller than my sis now haha. That's why I don't wanna play basketball now, not wanting to be taller anymore =O So changed my mind to play badminton. *We were running towards Yong Chien.


More pictures in next post !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`