What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Considering a POINTLESS thing...

ORAL TEST =C
I had my english oral test yesterday. Everyone of my friends should know, I can't speak fluent eng >.<> `O`

'' .... I'll have long hair, more or less as (someone), and maybe get it permed..."

The title was 'What will I be in 10 years time' and this was a part of it.
(the end part was not really what I wanted to say)
**
I made a terrible mistake during the oral test. I said the word 'maturer' instead of 'more mature'=( Sounds really weird.
**
Well, I've thought about it. Long hair??
It's been already 10 years that I never have long hair. Even though I reach secondary school, I'm still having short hair style =) Short hair suit me right?? But I'm feeling bored with it..
**
Their comments:
Derek: Short hair nice wat, just keep it la.
Sister: Up to you la.
Sis's bf: Better have short hair, you look smart with it.
Yong Chien: Never thought about it.
Wah Lung: Grow long hair la wei !!
**
Me?? erm..
Short hair is cool, long hair is ladyish.
Short hair is easy to take care, long hair is troublesome to me. So??
**
ATTENTION: Everyone please hold a plastic bag in your hand, worry you guys will vomit with this picture..


Very poor edit, don't mind just take it as a guide
Guys, still okay?? HAHA =X I have no idea. If I grow long hair... Look horrible!!! Isn't it?

Do leave some comments to me HAHA=D

4 comments:

  1. HAHA =D feel disgusting with this pic right? Muahaha thx for your comment anyway..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya,Winnie was right,short hair nicer....

    ReplyDelete

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`