What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, February 7, 2009

My CNY Part 3

Go on my gain-weight trip =3



There are only a few restaurants at Kuantan beach other than KFC & McDonald.('_')
So I recommend you to visit this seafood restaurant, if you are not allergic to seafood=X.
Do remember this restaurant when you vacation in Kuantan beach.
The food here is pretty delicious and the price is reasonable.
Be ALERT because sometimes these kinds of restaurants sell their food with the prices that they should't be =(


Sorry because I've forgotten the restaurant name =C Just remember the views here ba =P
The location in this restaurant ain't bad right? So greenish. But one thing have to be careful is the ANTs ('O'). Darn painful if you got biten ={



Taken by my sis's bf. Normally I call him "gor", and call Yong Chien "ah gor" or "xiao gor gor"=P
Haha. Seldom see my brother in my blog oh? We have quite a lot of photos together in this trip =D

He bought a costly Camera. Don't know when he has developed this interest- photography. Maybe since he knows Ka Jun? *.*


Taken by Yong Chien. My expression was kind of weird. =<
And this taken by myself. I seldom smile like this because I always smile like very sampat. Haha

*****

Kelantan.
Opps, I'm confused. I have mixed up the things happened during CNY =(. I suppose to post the photos following, in My CNY Part 2 =.=
Nevermind lah =)

The 1st FATTENING thing that I ate when I reached Kelantan is Dabeh. I didn't took a photo of it, because it's not really impressed me =( But still you should give it a try. =>



She sold all those fried food. Dare not to eat much as I afraid to I would have serious sore throat :{

*****


This was the only Chinese food that I'd had when staying in Kelantan - Wan Tan Mee. It's a bit different with which in KL. It's more elastic,taste better, and cheaper. Nowadays a bowl of Wan Tan Mee in KL I think costs at least RM4 but here RM3.50. Ehhh, whatever.
I couldn't take any picture of all the tasty stuff during my breakfast, because I couldn't stop to eat them!! There were too many things I had to eat- Nasi dagang, Nasi Pecik & Bulut nasi.


Mata-duitan means this. =D

While I was having my nasi dagang in front of me, I still need to eat nasi pecik and bulut nasi. Sharing with family though, but eventually my stomach was almost gonna to BURST !!!=P
Luckily didn't. Otherwise I couldn't eat anymore=X Haha.



There were too many Temples in Kelantan. And I think I visited almost all of them =O

This is the biggest Sleeping Buddha in the world.


Okay lah, I admit it. I'm not a sincere Buddhist actually.

Make a wish, and then throw syiling into the 'golden' bowl. Skills, luck and syiling are needed, and I think I lack of skill + luck, so I didn't got it >.<

THIS IS THE BEST FOOD THAT I'VE EATEN IN KELANTAN!! Haha. It called Kau Jam. It's kind of Thai-stuff actually. There are quite a lot of Thai in Kelantan, so most of my relatives know Thai-language.I was like an idiot when listening my relative speaking Thai-language ==


They also said Kau Jam tasted really GREAT !!!


Eat Kau Jam by hands. Hmm.. Funny? That's expression when I'm eating=.=


And now I was at Kelantan beach. Beach again?? Haha. I like seawater, don't mind the water is almost black in colour >.<
Like what I did during camp, I played in the river with the water from toilets!!! But trust me, I knew it after playing in it T.T Sorry to my skin.

Now you see it, black, and then yellow. Eww~


Dressing like this really weird when standing at the beach =(



Fried sotong+ fish. Looked like so attracting but its calory too high la. Not good for health ('0')


Local coconut. Star shape, so 'abnormal' then took a photo of it.


See how sampat am I, my brother also scared of me =) haha.
Couples should post like these when standing at beach:




****
That was my CNY in 2009. Here I wish every Hindu Happy Thaipussam haha.
And everyone HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY !!!

1 comment:

  1. hey girl~
    finally i founded ur blog~
    sorry for my poor english~^^
    do u know who i am??hehe
    keep writing ur blog~
    i will always come to take a look!^^
    ur blog r nice!!XD

    ReplyDelete

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`