What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, February 2, 2009

My CNY Part 1


Super duper overdue photo =.=''..CNY eve
Seldom smiling in this way..=D


I should just create this post right after coming back from Kelantan. I was busy for the badminton matches when school began>.<>

*sigh* But I lost the single match on Monday T.T And then on Tuesday, Adeline & I won the 1st match =P(played double for the 1st time, yet we still WON *giggle*), but eventually we lost to the KL champions from Seri Suria, of course. Oh.. feel like crying right now haha.. they kept on SMASHing and hit my head & leg =.="=X
****
Well, now it's still CNY. It ends at 9/2 = school holiday, Thaipusam.

So, talk something about my CNY=)


In the morning of 26 of January, I hardly opened my eyes. I got up at 6:30am, not schooling though. And I supposed I should lie on my bed a little more longer=X Nope, I should wake up and do something..


Got ANGPAO from parents !! Yeah~ that's most exciting stuff during CNY, isn't it?

Haha, actually this day was my brother's birthday. CNY = birthday.
....
As what my family did last year, we had our breakfast with DIM SAM.
Isn't it blissful to have our meal with family members altogether??
CNY should stay with FAMILY. Even though sometime it maybe bored=X.
Cherish all the time with your family=)


CNY is the precious chance to me to meet HIM - my eldest brother =)=]=D
Working in Singapore has seperated ME and HIM =( So I can only meet him once a year
UNLESS... he gets marry. But honestly I don't really fancy it, cause he aged only 26, still too young for marriage, I think.


So what do you think to my brother? Good-looking =P? Oh man, his height is 180cm. And now you know why I'm like a freak in form 2. '' Why you so tall ah? What did you eat? '' =D


Whose legs longer? Seems like mine right?? =P But I'm not sure of it, bet you guys will say is my brother's one longer..=.=


Trying to make funny pose. *Yong Chien is the photographer*

****

My hometown- Jerantut, Kuantan is peaceful. The weather over there was much cooler than in KL, make me feel like I was staying in Genting haha.

Gamble, gamble, gamble !! =D =)

Haha, this year WON a lot.. WOOOO~



So this is my brother's girlfriend. She is very tiny-size, shorter than me =X Try to imagine it, 160cm with 180cm = kind of weird or.. rather weird>.<


Aged 10 already. Time is passing so fast, my eldest sis's daughter is already 10 years old. She got 1st in her school too, same as me =P GAMBATEH Sammy!!

****

I have to stop here. Stay tuned for the next post.I will post the photos at Kuantan beach and the 'gain-weight' trip at Kelantan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`