What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, March 13, 2009

A nightmare of Denice / Wah Lung Love Xin Yun / I Were A Boy

I was in a campsite.
The campsite had a spacious hall and there was a river in it
I was watching DA ZUI BA(Da Mouth) swimming in the river.
I realized someone noticed me and started to chase after me.
By then I quickly ran away, ran towards a greenish field.
I closed my eyes, kept running.
Then suddenly I hit something, or someone.
I opened my eyes.
It's Denice. I caused her fell down
-- HER BODY BROKE INTO TWO!!!
Then Priscilla and Yu Wei came over,
carried Denice's body pieces...
TO BE CLEAN IN THE WASHING MACHINE !!
I knelt down beside the washing machine,
felt indeed sorry to Denice.
I swore I wouldn't go for camping if she was dead.

Photobucket
Denice& me

It was only a nightmare, a silly nightmare, without any logical points =.=
See, Denice, I love you pretty much=) , I even dreamt of you!! HAHA

****

Wah Lung: " Ling, now you can call Xin Yun as Dai Sou ler. "
Yee Ling
: " Why? Who is my Dai Lou?? " *guessing in a few seconds*
"Oh... saying yourself la Dai Lou."

Wah Lung talked to Pris
: " Ha, see, so easy to get a Leng(follower- means me) "

Yeah~ This was how I becoming Wah Lung's Leng=(
He is now my DAI LOU and Xin Yun is my DAI SOU =3
Clear?? They are couple now -- 'Pak Tor'

Then last night he called me up...

Wah Lung: " Ling, tell me which one is Xin Yun's house, tomorrow I'm going to her house. "
Yee Ling: " Huh?? Go her house for what??"
[Forgotten some parts]
Wah Lung: " You just tell me which one is her house then okay la. Hmm nothing le, bye bye."
Yee Ling: " Oh, bye."

--- "don't tell her I'm going.."
--- "I'm gonna leave something at the gate, because I made her angry today, went out with friends didn't sms her.."
Oh that's why he is going to her house.
I think I was asking too much le, GE BOH haha.

Xin Yun & Wah Lung love ya~~~=
D

***

Photobucket
Me & Kuan Ling(after tuitioning)

***
1:10pm[Blogging]
Wah Lung: " Which one is your house le??"
Yee Ling: " I come out and point her house to you."

Walao, he was cycling from Kajang to Taman Rakan!!!
But I just kept calm, not showing I was so shocked at that moment.
But then Xin Yun was not at home.
So he became a 'thief' hoho,
climbed into her house and put a present in her house>.<>
****

Photobucket

I've forgotten her name>.<
I camwhore with her because she is such a brave girl.
Cut her hair until can see both her ears,
like a tomboy will do.
But she seems ok with it==
Well ,to me, I won't do that lo.Because...
Still remember that time I was Standard 4 or 5,
I was used to took off my pinafore,
and wore pants plus shirt after school.
Then one day I went to a Malay grocery.
The grocer was staring at me and in a sudden,
he hit my shoulder - like the way guys will do to guys.
I felt so strange.
Then I spoke out a word(forgotten what I said),
he looked at me suprisingly, giggled.
After bil I quickly ran away,
thought deeply why he did that to me..
--- HE MISTOOK THAT I WERE A BOY !!
T.T Broken hearted haha

****
---Random photo---

Photobucket
The day before sitting for Sej test.

Photobucket
Yong Chien is walking to UCSI University College.

Photobucket
Thai food.. love yeah~~

Photobucket
A-Wet Thai Food restaurant.

---The End---

3 comments:

  1. yee ling!!OMG...walao...all kw jor lor...swt...u ah...==
    me dunno how to say jor..==

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems like so romantic worhh~ i mean xinyun and wah lung lar =D haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolx...winnie ah...TQ wor...xD

    ReplyDelete

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`