What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, March 23, 2009

Talk about the 'ANCIENT TIMES'


My birthday party in January=.=
(Im in the middle one with stupid weird make-up face
left is Yong Chien and right is my sister Pinky)

So that's my fault>.<
I only took one proper pic during my birthday party!!
I even stole this pic from my sis's friendster=.=
I swear I will take as many photos as I can during my next birthday celebration
hmmmp



Oh yeah, still have one here XD
I just dug it out from the memory card haha, totally forgot about it.
Hmm yeah, they are Jia Bei, Hui Shen, Yu Shen,
Wah Lung, Adeline and with the peace KJK..
Left out Soo Cheng, Melvin, Wai Meng,
Yew Ken, Xin Lin and WanYi sorry ler..=X

So school reopens ler.. YEAH~~ bye for now everybody..

No comments:

Post a Comment

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`