What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Thanks God!

Thanks God! because I still can be in front of the computer and blogging =D



I barely breathed for the whole afternoon. hoo now then I realized its so pleased to breathing comfortably=(



evening when I got up from nap, I vomited pulak ==" my lunch all wasted haha. felt much more comfortable after this.




but you know the feeling?when I was trying hard to gasp for air...?I felt like dying! I thought I was gonna die that time! x(



haiz my uncle is dead 'cause of heart attack last week. Thought he wanted me to be with him==" heh who knows I might die at the next minute?



hmm know who was the 1st appeared in my mind when I was almost dead?
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
NOT YOU. lol


was my mom. its really natural isn't it? I always imagine how my friends and family feel if I die >.<




ps: ish I seriously talk craps a lot=="
pss: she has reminded me not to repeat the same mistake.=/

No comments:

Post a Comment

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`