What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Im neither PMR nor SPM candidate this year. woo so carefree~ xP


YUMI!!
STUDY LOR~~~
=D


yumi-xinyun-qiaoen-weikei-winnie-michelle-vivian-sherlyn-crystal @.@
GAMBATEH and GOOD LUCK for those who are sitting for PMR !!!


I wouldn't care you hate me or not.you guys need good luck.haha.



________________________________________________________


被点到必填,
不填代表你不尊重传给你的人和问卷。

(1) 请老实的回答每一个问题。
(2) 不行擅自塗改題目。
(3) 写完请点10位小朋友,不可不点。
(4) 点完后请通知那10位小朋友他被点到了。
被点到的::
1. Denice
2.Jia Bei
3.Xin Lin
4.Wanyi
5.Adeline
6.CheeRen boy boy xP
7.sista CheeHaw
8.Chubby Yu Juin
9.Kian Lim
10.Derek

01-[ 4号认识6号吗? ]:: yeah yeah

02-[ 10号是男还是女? ]:: in between xD he's guy lar

03-[ 8号的兴趣是? ]:: badminton I think=D

04- [ 1号有没有兄弟姐妹? ]:: yes

05-[ 7号姓氏? ]:: Chia

06-[ 10号人缘好吗? ]:: I dont think so hmm.he's kinda quiet=X

07-[ 4号有人追吗? ]:: yeah

08-[ 承上2号呢? ]:: what you want huh?!

09-[ 6号喜欢的颜色是? ]:: how I know?== but guys usually like black or blue. or maybe he loves pink?!

10-[ 3号和10号是朋友吗? ]:: of coarse

11-[ 8号的生日是? ]:: ish sorry. I've forgotten your birthday! =(

12-[ 5号读哪呢? ]:: SMK BBSL, sitting next to me =D

13-[ 你怎么认识10号的? ]:: hmm forgotten. last year.

14-[ 你跟1号的生日差几个月? ]:: dont know =(

15-[ 你和9号有出去玩过吗? ]:: hmm clubhouse counted? LOL

16-[ 你喜欢和2号聊天吗? ]:: yeah =)

17-[ 你喜欢和3号在一起吗? ]:: not really =( 'cause she would rather be with her comics and yamada =X

18-[ 你觉得7号人怎么样? ]:: hmm very gentleman.. I mean gentlewoman xP

19-[ 你觉得9号人怎么样? ]:: someone who can make really cold joke =X

20-[ 你爱5号吗? ]:: ish she's my ex =D!


1. 是谁传給你这份问卷的:: Wanyi! xD

2. 你们认识多久呢:: 2009 is the second year =)

3. 你觉得他(她)对你來说很重要吗:: hmm not really xD FRIENDS ARE ALWAYS IMPORTANT TO ME ! =)

4. 你与他(她)的关系是:: close friends. =)

5.你覺得他(她)的個性如何:: sampat xD hmm sometimes too noisy haha

6. 请问他(她)的兴趣是:: sms huh?


問 : 當你在更衣室沖水 门忽然被打开了你会
答 : scream! then close the door. =X

問 : 海中忽然大浪來襲后 你发现比基尼小姐上身泳裝被沖掉了 你会
答 : snap her photo?! LOL

問 : 去海边玩会使用咩交通工具
答 : toy car @.@

問 : 你突然发现沒帶泳裝 泳衣你会買吗
答 : I dont wear swimming suit ==

問 : 回去时 发现有其他遊客手机沒拿 你会觉得是哪牌子的
答 : sony maybe? how random this question is LOL

問 : 海边对你來说是
答 : freedom! =)

問 : 看到镜子 会不由自主的向前吗
答 : sometimes. I wont look at the mirror when my face is very pucat == see ghost how? LOL

問 : 经常用洗面乳吗
答 : yes. but still alot of pimples how? =(

問 : 说到自恋会想到谁
答 : absolutely is ME. haha and him LOL

問 : 有人说该減肥了 你会
答 : dance!

問 : 自恋 適合你吗
答 : yes. I make alot of 'laughter' with this ==



ps: you guys are not tagged. dont be worried =S
pss: he still loves you.

1 comment:

  1. WAH!!!
    Yea yea yea,study!haha....
    Eh!Where ur chat box gone???
    Haha...Ala Ala Ala,I will s-t-u-d-y!!>.<
    =D

    ReplyDelete

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`