What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, September 14, 2009

A Lame Birthday Party As Mine xP

Namaste everyone =)
Finally I have the mood to blog!


___________________________________________________


Last Saturday went to Xin Lin's birthday party.
a LAME, LAME, LAME birthday party xP
haha but I still had lots of fun lar girls xD

(because at least there wasn't anyone collapsed during your party. yeah my party is the worst party ever.)





so let me say something about the birthday girl-- Xin Lin




Photobucket



well. I know her since primary school. 4 years ago maybe? but wasn't that close with her lar. then last year she entered this school and she was same class with me! I was so suprised you know. 'cause she was the only schoolmate from my old school haha =S



Photobucket



something Im feeling ashamed. haha I know her for almost 5 years now then I realize she is so talented in drawing. neh those cartoon always with big sparkly eyes and nice hair de = comic[?] LOL



and she's in love with this guy (in this photo's photo xD) called Yamada[?] A Japan guy. She can think of him and then smile for no reason, a scientific name for her ---- SAKIT JIWA. LOL!



***************************************************************


so continue the birthday party =)


I don't really know Xin Lin's house before this party. because every time when I asked for her address.she would just reply me with this sentence...



** neh the condo in front of our school **




SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HER ADDRESS! haha



Never mind. a smart girl as me can figure it out by myself *coughing*



So Saturday around 5.00pm ++ I called Xin Lin up that I would be reaching within 5 minutes from my house. When I reached there called her again...



**can you come up by yourself? **



nah.
I hate condo. SO MANY BLOCKS. SO BIG. SO HIGH wei. I might be lost @.@




**you come and pick me lar wei..**




Photobucket
Photobucket


waiting. camwhore a little hee =)



then I waited for 10 minutes in the car. mom being impatient and drove away to my sis' saloon=(


deng. Xin Lin sms scolded me T.T asked me to die some more. ha ha ha



there was no way out. I had only 2 choices.
1) Jump down from the condo and die =.= (you guys will miss me! =] )


2) Go to her house right away! =x


*********************************************************



wuuuu. 2 leng lui standing at the guard house there and welcome me! xD I feel myself so LC but important *chuckling*




Photobucket


Xin Lin looked pretty cute that day! I love the way she tied her hair =)



Photobucket


How about Denice? sama saja lar xP



Photobucket


birthday girl! doesn't she look like Japanese? She knows how to speak Japanese woo. I only know hmm..
1) Aligato - thank you.


2) Yi Dai - pain.


3) Ohayogosemas (I hope I spell it correctly =x) - good morning.




3 words! ==





Photobucket


wow my present looks like a prize aint it? haha




Photobucket


bla I like camwhore under sunlight =) make me look fair and non-pimpled *giggled*




**************************************************

Adeline & Wanyi came after me.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I get to camwhore with all the girls except for Xin Lin's sis and her friends lu..



Photobucket


girl pose? LOVE. LOVE. LOVE =(



Photobucket


I won't eat mi hun anymore @.@


oh yeah. one thing I have to tell you. Xin Lin's house is EMPTY! LOL that's why her birthday is kinda boring. haha


*********************************

Denice left quite early =( then another sampat Jia Bei joined us. we hang around at the playground for a while. took some photos x)




Photobucket

Wanyi sms-ing her new admirer xD then I took this kinda cool photo hee




Photobucket


the pro actresses :
1) Wanyi - devil
2) Jia Bei - angel
3) Me - having trouble in determining something


=.=!



Photobucket

Jia Bei Jia Bei Jia bei xD



Photobucket


my savior Xin Lin! xP


****************************************

back to Xin Lin's house. Love air-cond =x haha




Photobucket

her chinese name is Yan Nan. english name is Yun Nam maybe?! haha!



Photobucket


groupie photo! -lousy photographer : Yan Nan made us laughed like hell! xD




Photobucket


we were too bored until yoga in her house haha.



Photobucket


guess what? Beng Seng was invited too! haha one of the 2 guys in the party wuu. wouldn't him feel awkward with all dao gei girls? haha



Photobucket


you can always see crows flying above your head and feeling cold when you're with Beng Seng ==


*******************************************

Finally! birthday cake!



Photobucket

but the cake is too plain I think? tapi... it's delicious! blue berry woo



Photobucket


getting ready........




Photobucket


now then she decorated her birthday cake wor x)



Photobucket


ha....................................




Photobucket

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! (the candles weren't burning actually =x)



Photobucket

cutting the cake..




Photobucket

with her crush Yamada haha.... (lebih Beng Seng behind ==)


ps: Being very hardworking lately ! =)
ps: Is it something hiding behind his dazzling smile?=X

2 comments:

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`