What do you want me to be? I am me! =)


`Shout!`


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I DONT Wanna Do Vivian's tags =P

There are 2 things that killing me these few days:


1) My emotion. I tried to laugh. but laugh or smile doesn't mean happy =/

2) My blog. LOL. All those things are at the bottom and make my blog looks really really UGLY =(



Photobucket



with my hair tied up. aiya I know I look weird =X eh. pay attention on my ears. you can see one of my ears is [gone] LOL. because my ears are IRREGULAR {I think im using the wrong word. haha}




Photobucket


so. I membetulkan it =S haha neh. they look balance now =D





short update. but I still update lar haha. wei PMR over! ah ah update your guys' blog hee =)


ps: hey [facebook guy1]. stop being busybody lar. You're getting on my nerves =/
pss: hey [facebook guy2] hmm you're weird and don't syok sendiri in my inbox okay? thanks=D



Watch this. if you wanna know [ How to be a LaLa ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq4_JQwWfRo




No comments:

Post a Comment

`12 years old in 2007`

Photobucket

`13 years old in 2008`

Photobucket

`14 years old in 2009`

`14 years old in 2009`

`Me`

My photo
She's an unpredictable optimist. What she needs to improve now is to be more courageous and confident. Her dream is to be a backpacker and travels around this awesome world. Here is the place where she blogs about her life,point of view and thought. She loves her life and the world.Cheers for life!

`Music is Life`

`if you view more, I'll update more !! =D`